THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff

Go down 
+15
Lisa
foster1
boxerwalker
Cooper2007
broox159
Mel
Angie
Ellie
vexy
amanda
Sonanimalcrazy
EmmaLouise
gaynor
divadon
sharon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 am

thanks Amanda ... big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 am

Just a little update....

Kobie character is coming out and he is a cheeky buggar.. I have had to take a few pairs of shoes off him Wink did tell him that his feet are big but not big enough .... tease, If the stair gate is left open by one of the kids you here the clump clump clump of him coming up the stairs , his like a fairy elephant, I had to Carry him down the first time , but now with a little help he can go down , he likes his comforts and his fav place to sleep is on a kingsize duvet in the front room, his getting into the routine here, of bed is after 9.30pm for the dogs and he goes out for his last toilet then goes into the kitchen with the rest of the rabble, then he knows at 6.30 its wake up time and straight out for a toilet he goes , his has been clean day and night for 4 days now and has started to ask to go out , I think he is copying Tiber as he thumps the Patio doors with his Paw.. big smile

his eating well , and is learning Sonia will not feed him , if he barks at me .. so he now sits quietly.. gold tooth , he loves to play with the big boys but Rom is his fav as Rom is more gentile.. Tiber is like a bull in a china shop . .. but when he wants a run about and a play fight its didius (Ithink thats to make him thinks his Ard rofl laugh tease .

Took him for a walk with Didius earlier and got stopped by two men that ignored Poor Didius but where all over Kobie...poor Didius I love him ... Kobie has a deff thing about barking at ppl to get their attention and when he sees kids he goes nuts trying to get to them to give them loads of love ... big smile

A friend came around yesterday and she see him Last wk and the first words out of her mouth was OMG his Grown .... zip Im of the opinion his Part DDBX Bull mastiff xdane x donkey laughing rofl rofl rofl

Thats my update for now OVER AND OUT
Back to top Go down
boxerwalker
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 am

Is Kobie still looking for a forever home?

Really love this big boy & would to offer him a home.
we are in Cornwall thinking
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

HI there,

I suggest you PM Vexy or Sharon
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 am

update on Kobie ...

He is now completely house broken.. plays nicely and understands "sit" Down" and NO...lol

his eating well at weighted in at 21.6kg ... his all legs doesnt seem to be putting weight on as much as i would like ... he is also in Full Teething so dinning table has had a good chewing .. zip

need to get him some STRONG chew toys ..

his met some other dogs and all he wants to do is play ...which is good... big smile

Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:41 am

thanks Sonia & sorry about the table oops sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 am

Tis ok Both Tiber and Rom have teethed on it .. as well as my brand new coffee table... I just need to get them some hard BIG dog safe Toys ....any Ideas !! Wink
Back to top Go down
foster1
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
foster1

Job/hobbies : mmmm

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 am

This litttle boy is a real stunner. He has become one of the "oh I really wish the house was bigger!" brigade/
Love reading his updates thanks
xx
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 am

foster 1 .. my house isnt big by any stretch of the imagination....im sure you could squeeeeze him in .... tease laughing rofl JOKE
Back to top Go down
foster1
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
foster1

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:08 am

Sonanimalcrazy wrote:
foster 1 .. my house isnt big by any stretch of the imagination....im sure you could squeeeeze him in .... tease laughing rofl JOKE

mmmmm...if only, at the mo I have a RRidgeback, a 16 week old HUGE dane and an 11 month old foster Rottie, we are suppposed to be taking a break to train our dane but I find it hard to say no, so will take emergency fosters, so only time wil tell.
(unless i can persuade pumpkin man to change his mind of course thinking )
xx
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Kobie    Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:30 pm

This picture was taken 20 mins ago today
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 IMG0085A

the next one was a wk or so ago

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 IMG0071A
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Re:Kobie-DDB x Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:28 pm

surprised My oh my Sonia that boy is growing.I think you can stop putting steroids in his breakfast now. laughing

Look at the length of those legs,

Give him a big sloppy one from us. love
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

YEAP his deff growing but it seems upwards only his legs are getting longer and longer .. I hope he isnt like digby .... rofl tease rofl tease
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 am

Lovely photos Sonia thumb up
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks Amanda .... big smile
Back to top Go down
foster1
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
foster1

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:50 am

good god thoses legs are long!!!! what xx
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 am

yeap... they are very long , my boy Romulus is nearly 20 month old and Kobies legs are as long big smile zip
Back to top Go down
foster1
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
foster1

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:12 am

Do you think if i beg plead and cry mark will change his mind and we can have him to join our lot? I am sure a rhodie a dane plus fosters wouldnt be to much madness he will say!!!!
xx
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 am

Hummmmmm you could try tease
Back to top Go down
foster1
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
foster1

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 am

BUT I also want walter!!! and i love bana!! surprised
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 am

I loved Walter his a very special boy.. I likeed Ike too ... the list could go on and on and on.. big smile
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:36 am

Kobie has very eager visitors on Sunday crossed
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 am

Good Good... he will be ready big smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Committee member
Committee member
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 am

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 479751 Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 479751 Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 479751
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetortoisehouse.com
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 am

crossed for Kobie...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next