THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff

Go down 
+15
Lisa
foster1
boxerwalker
Cooper2007
broox159
Mel
Angie
Ellie
vexy
amanda
Sonanimalcrazy
EmmaLouise
gaynor
divadon
sharon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
kristie
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

Job/hobbies : housewife, mother, administrator

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Update on Kobie!   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Photo Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Photo2 Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Photo3
As you can see...Michael is totally at ease with him now! He loves being in charge of opening Kobie's crate in the morning or after we get home. Today he told Kobie he had a secret to tell him. he lifted his ear and told him he loved him to the moon and back!! How cute is that!!
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Photo4
Jack's always been relaxed around Kobie, and nothings changed there. He's really enjoyed telling all his friends at school about him, and had a few of them back to play and meet him.
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Photo5
Kobie's finally got the hang of his 'kong' toys now, and they keep him occupied for ages.
He had his final check up at the vets today, following his castration last Tuesday. I'm thrilled to say that he's be brilliant! big smile He hasn't licked at the stitches once. He did make a massive fuss straight after the op though...crying for the whole afternoon...even inbetween chews on treats, he he! Having said that, I think I would've been pretty upset too if I was him!!
Kobie has been putting on weight and I think he's got taller too. The vet's really pleased with him. Says he's the correct weight and is just an all round great dog. Like we didn't know that already!!
Funny thing we've noticed...Kobie likes to watch TV!! He especially like anything with animals.
Kx
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Wow! He has gotten huge!! big smile He looks fantastic! You are doing a great job with him and he looks so at home with your boys!
Well done!! clap
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Wonderful update and fantastic photos

I am so pleased the children are getting on well with him thumbs

He looks like he is getting really big now

Thank you for giving him a great home clap
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Committee member
Committee member
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 pm

OMG I only saw you out two days ago with him and he didnt look that big, he looks huge in those pics. Fantastic pics and I have to say, I never thought I would see Mikey so relaxed with a dog. Jack yes, but not Mikey. Jack was ordering Alfie around at two years old when Alfie was probably 5 times his size. Wonderful pics Kristie and from what I saw the other day when you were out walking/training, you are doing a wonderful wonderfull job. All credit to you.

Lisa
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetortoisehouse.com
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Wow Fantastic Photo of Kobie and the boys ,... his grown loads and seems to be filling out ... glad his a part of your family ... the watching TV animal stuffs..oopps he got that off my boy Tiberius who loves Cesar milan and anything animal related on the TV.... Wink big smile big smile big smile big smile big smile big smile
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 am

Brilliant update & pics fantastic

He has got so BIG!!!

Great to see the boys doing so well with him, especially Michael well done

clap :thanku:
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:44 am

OH MY GOODNESS... he's grown up so much... what a handsome lad he's looking though. Fantastic photo's of him, so great seeing him settled in his home. Well Done! clap thumbs
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Committee member
Committee member
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi all

Thought you might like to know that Ive been with Kobi tonight and wow, what a stunning dog he is. He is soooooooo tall now but I think he still has way more growing to do. There is no doubt that there is Great Dane in him. His paws are still too big for his body LOL. I reckon height wise, he is about the same as Alfie (a St Bernard for those that dont know) and considering he isnt yet a year old, thats big surprised

He has the most wonderful temprement and is very obediant (which is testament to Kristies hard work with him). Very gentle with children and always looking for Jack and Mikey when they arent around. A stunning dog that Wayne and Kristie were lucky enough to find hearts

He will be coming to the fun day so Sonia, you will see him then.

Lisa
x

Back to top Go down
http://www.thetortoisehouse.com
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Fancy not taking your camera Rolling Eyes

So pleased he is getting on so well big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:33 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo I want to see pics... big smile big smile big smile
Back to top Go down
kristie
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:49 am

I will get some posted asap, I promise!!
Thanks for your kind comments lisa...and you're right, we were very lucky to find such a gem! off to dog training class now, wish me luck!! Kx
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:24 am

Good luck at training really look forward to seeing some photos big smile
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Kobie-DDB x Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:21 am

Good to hear he is doing so well thumbs
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:34 am

What a great looking chap, & such a lovely face. It's great to see kids enjoying animals with respect, mine always did, & all benefited from the experience. Neo also watches telle, I always wonder what's going on in his head?! From what you say about him making a big fuss after his op I agree there probably some Dane in there!! yes
Back to top Go down
kristie
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Here we go guys!
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 IMG_1176
Walking (OFF LEAD FINALLY) through some beautiful bluebells
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 IMG_1173
Much better than my water bowl!
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 IMG_1128
How can you be up there?!
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 2011-05-09183111
Best buddies
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 2011-05-09180524
Yum yum!
Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 2011-05-09180506

What a cutie, eh!! Wink
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Great pics! Wow! I cant believe how big Kobi has got! He looks great!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm

love2 blow kiss love1 hearts love2 blow kiss love1 hearts he is looking wonderful love2 blow kiss love1 hearts love2 blow kiss love1 hearts
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Fab Pics ... thanks for sharing big smile big smile gold tooth
Back to top Go down
SANDY A
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
SANDY A

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

love2 Wow Kobi is lovely,what a great looking boy love1
Love the best buddies pic!

Sandy x
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:57 am

Oh my goodness, Kobie has grown up so quick, super pic's... look foward to seeing more big smile thumb up
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Kobie-DDB x Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Shame I never got to get his sister too.....I bet she`s not looking as good as that ....if she`s still alive. tears
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:19 pm

surprised I was kinda expecting her to turn up Gaynor....
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Re:Kobie-DDB x Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

I so wish she had Sonia.There are so many beautiful dogs that just disappear off the face of the earth....as if they never existed. tears
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:45 am

WOW! Look at Kobie now! He is absolutley gorgeous! What a big boy he has become!!

So pleased that he is happy with a loving family, he deserves it! x
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Aw he is yummy!!! & yes a big boy in progress .. Im sure he will have no trouble finding a family to love him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff   Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobie - DDB X Bullmastiff
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5