THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)

Go down 
+26
dolittle
Chris&Neo
Grumps
divadon
MTB79
kmason8282
Tricky
Emmasaurusrex
kpatchin
zoe
Alison
wadeherring
gaynor
pyrotech
Cooper2007
clive
jaspers debs
sharon
Angie
Mel
Romeo
Linda
tomnemma
amanda
Bill
vexy
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
pyrotech

Job/hobbies : pyrotechnics Working dogs

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm

What fantastic news, sounds like he's going to be a solid dog/ thumb up
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am

Oh my georgie fly boy. Have a wonderful life with your new family and be a real good boy.
Thank you to his new family for taking George into your home. I will miss him but I am soooooooo happy that he now has a forever home.
clap clap thumbs
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Georgie boy-Rotti(AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am

Aaaaw ...bless him....what a good boy

Good luck in your new home Goergie....be happy.
hug
Back to top Go down
kmason8282
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kmason8282

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 am

Good luck Georgie boy

thinking
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am

Good Luck Georgie Boy big smile
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 am

A few pictures from the last few days, including our roadside stop. Trying to do this from my phone so not sure if the size of them are ok. I have more on the camera so will upload later.

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Picsay-1309085347

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Picsay-1309085100

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Picsay-1309085163

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Picsay-1309085207

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Picsay-1309085316
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 am

Thank you for posting the photos, just love the one of him in the house he looks so content, I hope he is being his normal good boy and not playing you up to much to see how far he can push you, that boy has brains

Miss you Georgie but am so happy you have a home love
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 am

George is settling in nicely, he has not had one accident in the house, he has slept without a peep during the night.
His walking on the lead has been excellent, always at heel, the only issue has been that he has lurched towards a couple of cyclists, and a couple of dogs but he is improving on that already. He has walked with my parents dogs individually, he was fine with the boxer and.bullmastiff, he had a spat with the DDB but that was more to do with fear aggression from the DDB than anything George did.
His leave command is at a point where I can throw a handful of food on the floor and he will leave it alone.

Still a long way to go but he is coming along well.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

happy dance dance

I hope in time him and the DDB become great friends, touch of slowly slowly with them two I would say
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

I am so glad that Georgie has found a home to relax in and be part of the family. He is a good boy with a lot of love to give but having said that he does need polishing up on a few other things as you have found. I do have a soft spot for this lad purly because he had a lot of love friendly play in him and also I found him easy to control, once he realised that I was leader not him. loon
Best of luck to you all I'm loving the photos of him please keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 am

Helping out with the gardening..

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 NewImage
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 am

So handsome! cool

Miss you Georgie but you look dead happy thumb up
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 am

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Gs

With my parents giant DDB
Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Dg

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Gboat

Camp neckwear
Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Dx
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 am

Lovely photos

Now that is one HUGE DDB looks a nice boy

Loving the neckwear has George got religion rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 pm

I am loving the photos of Georgie. I am so glad to see that he is being a good boy and sitting next to another dog even though he is huge, perhaps George had second thoughts by the way he is looking at him thumbs Well done george clap . You are a trooper. Keep up the good work Georges new family clap
Keep being a good boy George love1
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm

All the photos are gorgeous and just shows how happy he is! big smile big smile
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm

thumbs he looks totally chilled and happy, be good george and enjoy life, thumbs
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 am

Boy loves his Kong...

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 263726_10150369694792926_683832925_10194013_3055475_n

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Gw
Back to top Go down
Grumps
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Grumps

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 am

I'm so pleased Georgie Boy is so settled so quickly..............bless him.....he's looking great

Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Aww big Hugs for you George. x x x
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 am

With his favourite duck toy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYSXjMg1O0

Going to the seaside tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 am

Love a duck rofl rofl

Have a great day at the seaside tomorrow thumbs
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 am

rofl rofl rofl Oh Sharon Love a duck rofl rofl rofl rofl
He looks as if is very happy with his duck/ Well done George. Big hugs hug for you.

Have a fab day at the seaside.
Back to top Go down
MTB79
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 am

We are having success after success at the moment with George, this morning I took him down the recreation park and he was off lead with lots of other dogs around, he came whenever called, payed no notice to the other dogs for the most part and the only time he became unresponsive was when he decided to stick his head down a rabbit burrow, possibly because he couldnt hear as his whole head was inside. For most of it he walked to heal, I was very proud of the boy, especially when a lurcher and akita came tearing past.

Also we have found out he has a fear of spiders. We are getting the really big ones coming in and running across the kitchen or lounge floor. He cannot get away quick enough.
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 am

They are big babies my girl is scared of hairy catipillars. He is a good boy, he just needed the right people to make him shine. big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)   Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Georgie boy - Rotti (AKA Flyboy)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next