THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lottie the Rotti HOMED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Lottie the Rotti HOMED Empty
PostSubject: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:59 am

Lottie is coming back to us tomorrow thought as she is no longer a pup that we would start a new thread for her

She is now about 18 months old, has been living with a Springer Spaniel and a 7 year old child without issues, she is living with a cat but they tolerate each other not great friends

Lottie is coming back through no fault of her own

Last edited by sharon on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 am

Poor Lottie, sorry to hear she is coming back Shocked  I'm sure Aunty Sharon will soon work her magic hug 
Back to top Go down
Archer5068
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Archer5068

PostSubject: Lottie gone into foster   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am

Lottie has gone into foster today with my mum she currently sharing the house with my mums gsd x rottie lottie is settling in very well:big smile: 
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 pm

Thank you and your mum Sam big smile 
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 am

Sam has fallen in Love with Lotti so hopefully she will become a family member of Sam and family very soon big smile 
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 pm

LOTTI IS NOW HOMED
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:44 am

This has not been a good week for LBDR,
Infortunately the home that Lotti went to one of the existing dogs is not accepting Lotti so she will need to find another home crying 
Back to top Go down
Archer5068
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Archer5068

PostSubject: Lottie    Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 am

It has been one of the hardest and heart breaking descisions I've had to make my terrier is terrorising lottie so I have to do what's best for lottie it's not fair to keep one created whilst other dog is loose or visa versa lottie deserves the best and with my terrier terrorising her she's not getting that lottie is an absolute joy to have at home she's gives the best cuddles and kisses loves to play fetch she is clean never had any accidents I hope she finds her forever home she deserves crying 
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:39 pm

So sorry to hear this. You can only do the best for Lottie though. She looks like the lovely Bella I fostered for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Archer5068
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Archer5068

PostSubject: Lottie   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 am

Lottie is staying with me I've found the perfect home for my other dog  thumbs 
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 am

that's great news  big smile 
be happy lottie  love 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottie the Rotti HOMED   Lottie the Rotti HOMED Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottie the Rotti HOMED
Page 1 of 1