THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed

Go down 
+11
SJC
cushti
SANDY A
jellyfish292001
tomnemma
H
Cooper2007
sharon
Ellie
pyrotech
Sonanimalcrazy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 am

Thank you Divadon... big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Well quick update on the little monster... AKA Tubbs... Wink

Tubb can now jump on the sofa to see where I have gone.or if he want'ds to have time with me.. he also goes out with the big boys in the garden to do MOST of his business ,and his new partner in crime is Didius...they play for ages .. and then Didius rushes around like a loon and Tubbs TRIES to catch him..its funny to watch as Didus bounces off the furniture to jump over Tubbs. but he still loves uncle Romulus when he wants to have gentle play ....

Tubbs thinks his a real big boy ... he grabs Baldies aka Paul by the leg of his jeans and tries to pull him over ... rofl tease but only with Paul.

he now also asks for attention and hardly ever nips ,he loves getting stroked and cuddled.

I will start on his basic training now..sit etc.. he already know's commands like NO , DOWN,OUT ,GARDEN, and LEAVE .. he also has started copying the boys if they bark atsomethingin the garden usually one of the Neighbours cats or the yappy ankle biter nextdoor... laughing laughing laughing

He is growing loads too and can easily see over the board I put across thedoor... zip

well thats my update for now big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Sounds like he is coming along well Sonia, well done big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Quick update on the tubbsters...

he can now offically jump on the sofa for a snuggle... zip .. his likes going in the garden as long as its not raining or Cold.. laughing he loves playing tug of war with the kids and climbing up Baldies legs to sit on his lap for a stroke..

Tubbs has JUST figured out what the hide chew that his had for 4wks is for tease he looooves it now ..and loves his denta sticks too.

His been put in his place a few times by Tiberius and Romulus as his a bit to big for his boots sometimes.. surprised

He will deff need a home that has experience with bullbreeds..

his not a fussy eater which is really good ..today for breakfast he had kibble an a teaspoonof probiotic yoghurt , lunch was plain kibble and dinner he had minced Beef, a little raw egg and kibble .. he hasnt had a fussy tummy at all ..

he is a funny little lad ..

Will TRY and get upto date pics
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm

cant wait to see some update pics he is such a sweetie.. he is doing so well with your pack teachin him the way ..
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am

Look forward to seeing photos soon Sonia

Will give you a call this week big smile
Back to top Go down
stanleycarling
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
stanleycarling

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 am

oh my god what a handsome boy, that must be how my bailey looked as a baby..... i'm in love all over again. as for the eating anything and everything it must be a mastiff x ddb kind of thing as i have the bigger version sitting besides me here big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:59 am

As he has grown we no longer think he is a DDB X Bullmastiff could have a bit of mastiff in there, could have a bit of staff and could have EBT surprised rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

So his an honary Large breed.... rofl laughing tease laughing
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm

We have a few of them at the moment big smile laughing
Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
pyrotech

Job/hobbies : pyrotechnics Working dogs

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 am

As far as Sharon is concerned if it barks and its in trouble its a LARGE BREED affraid Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 Beverly_hills_chihuahua03
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 am

shy sorry shame

How was I meant to know was told he was a Bullmastiff and 4 weeks old could not leave him out in the cold no now asking for photos first, and Polly was not my fault blame Janice, laughing
Back to top Go down
angelpaws
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Tubbs   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:24 am

Hi new on this forum, just lost our dear Rottie Oz and would be interested in Tubbs not to replace but maybe to help heal our broken hearts.

Can't find the adoption forms, being a bit of a numpty, can anyone help?

Cheers x
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 am

If you click on this link then on the adoption form any problems the give us a shout

http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/downloads.php

Hope this helps big smile
Back to top Go down
angelpaws
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: tubbs adoption   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

Thanks for that, will have to fill in when back at work as don't have microsoft office on home lap top.
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 pm

This gorgeous little lad has now gone off to his new home cheers

Have a fantastic life Tubbs xxxx
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Have a happy life Tubbs

Well done Sonia :thanku:
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 pm

your welcome ..Sharon.. I enjoyed having him .

Tubbs has got fantastic new owners and I wish them all the best and many happy yrs with him .... big smile
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 pm

well done sonia.. fantastic and good luck tubbs in your new forever home good luck
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Our Tubbs homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 am

Well done Sonia... and good luck new owners of Tubbs, enjoy your new home Tubbs!!! thumbs clap well done
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 am

Sorry we may have lost a couple of yesterdays posts on Tubbs
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 am

Received this today about Tubbs

Quote :
Hello,

Just so you know Tubbs slept all the way through the night in his own bed last night! He has fitted in straight away playing with all his new toys! and eating everything in sight! ha ha! He is a very loving little boy who loves to play and have cuddles! I will send you some photos so that you can see him! Thank you for all you and sonia have done!!

We will definatly keep in contact!

Kind regards
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Woohoo for Tubbs.

Tubbs has been rehomed near to me and I am hoping to meet up with him with Kayleigh for a walk when he is ok to go out loon

D
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:10 pm

we miss the little buggar ... he has a cracking personality ... Kalani my 5yr old cried when he went ....but she does understand why .. zip
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Sonanimalcrazy wrote:
we miss the little buggar ... he has a cracking personality ... Kalani my 5yr old cried when he went ....but she does understand why .. zip

Ah bless, sounds like you have all done a great job with Tubbs hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next