THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassie & Puppies

Go down 
+21
Cooper2007
gaynor
cushti
Alison
EmmaLouise
Chris&Neo
divadon
dolittle
clive
Angie
pudding1
mrsphas
Ellie
Emmasaurusrex
vexy
Mel
broox159
landrews
cal
Sonanimalcrazy
sharon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:08 am

sharon wrote:
wondered what was going on when I saw him on Misty and Corrina's thread, he looks settled well done Sonia

Me too.....Moved to correct thread now shame laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:22 am

Little Buster has gone to stay with Ella

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 745792a8

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 0e2d3a2d

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Fca787da

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 4ab9b099

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 B11676d1

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 0c56b536

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 78950eda
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:00 am

Is that Ella as in Ella and Forrest?! Wow! She looks FANTASTIC! surprised

Buster is a cutie too! big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:17 am

Yes that is Ella that came in with Forrest
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:43 am

Well she looks fantastic! big smile
Back to top Go down
pudding1
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
pudding1

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi all thought i would let everyone know how Bernie is. He has settled in very well Bernie and Peep are getting on better every day they have been playing together today in the garden, even fell asleep laying next to each other which was lovely. Only had a few accidents from Bernie on his first night hes now using the paper or going out in the garden which he gets very pleased about comes running to me with his tail going bless him. Need to get him used to being by himself at night as hes not too keen on it and barks and wimpers alot so anyone have any ideas i could try that would be great. i will be putting pics up soon big smile big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:40 pm

So pleased Peep is getting to like him, good girl Peep

Way to go Bernie learning where to do your bits clap

I have had a couple of pups that snuggled up to teddy bears of a night
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:23 am

Dino was the same so now what I do is Put him in his crate with the big boys in the same room and he sleeps all night and starts wimpering about 5.45am to go out for a wee...

I would allow him to sleep with the big boys of a night as he does it during the day .. but as Im just fostering him , crate training him is the best Idea for him..UNLESS Sharon tells me Diff.... Wink Wink big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:49 am

Crate training is great Sonia it helps if he goes to a home on his own and also if ever in a vet to be used to being in a crate is fantastic big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:29 pm

well when Im home his usually taken over didius soft bed or sleeping on my feet or one of the big boys.. the rest of the time he is play fighting with Didius mainly ,.... big smile big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Quick update on Dino ... he ask's to go out and loves running mad on the lawn...(privilage) and plays with Didius mainly when his up for it , he will use the bigger boys as a climbing frame.and play rough with them.he goes into the crate and just lays down with No fuss...he sits for his food when told and also sits when he wants stroking from me, still jumps up at Baldie and the kids , as I thought it would be a good idea to discourage jumping up ....One of his fav games is grab Kalani by the hair and Pull.. Naught but its funny to see. SO i have told Kalani she is to tell him NO and push him off ...

He does understand NO.. so when his trying to nick something off the coffee table I say No and he does actually leave it .. his met the Cats .. gave it all large when the run door was closed the min I opened it he run off... tease

He is a clever little dog and will make a fab family member big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Great update Sonia, he is a real character isn't he big smile

But no photos think question thinking
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Ive tried . but all i get is a blurgh of dogs .. I missed a brilliant Pic he jumped on Didius and it looked like Didi was giving him a 4 paw cuddle .... big smile

I will see if I can get the Bald one to take pics ... Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:30 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:14 am

Dino trying to beat up and eat Tiberius.... rofl rofl tease laughing

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Th_MOV0017A

Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:15 am

OBTW .. Click on the pic to see the Video
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:26 am

That is brilliant Sonia your boys are teaching him soooooooooo much clap thumbs clap
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:39 am

For the size of my boys they are gentle with him .. his been trod on and run over by romulus .. but his learnt to wait for the boys to go out the door first...:P Wink big smile
Back to top Go down
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:19 am

quick update on Bo and Fred.they have settled in really well were right at home after 24hrs. Fred knows his name and will come when called. they both sleep all night with no noise at all and generally put themselves to bed about 9.30 ish, they are so tired from the playing etc!!!! they use their crate as a bed and will go in when they want some peace and quiet. Fred is the more confident one with Bo being quieter. but Bo will be the one running up and down with the big dogs whilst fred looks on. both are no concerned with my cat and generally love life.
they will make a family complete with their loving natures.

photos to follow
Back to top Go down
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:38 am

this is Bo having a cuddle Barney likes looking after them and takes them out every morning for the morning ablutions!!!

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Dogs010

Fred loves the sun

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Dogs001
Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Dogs002

Fred
what a handsome chap!!!

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Dogs009
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:10 am

awww look at them great photos and well done Barney what a good boy you are clap thumbs
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Great photos Mel love the one of Bo cuddling up to Barney so sweet. Theres always one sun lover. Wink
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Janice now has two foster babies with her, I'm sure she will be on with an update on how the little girlies are doing crossed

:thanku: Janice

Great updates guys, keep 'em coming clap
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Daisy moo now known as Roxy & REHOMED!
Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 F2f35c5d

Buster REHOMED!
Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 60bda713

Bernie REHOMED! (seen here with Dino the Brindle boy)
Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 F1ee8f0b

woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

Be happy babies blow kiss
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Quick pic of Dave doing his babysitting bit yes

Will get some day pics later today - xx

Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 PuppiesandDave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cassie & Puppies
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next