THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassie & Puppies

Go down 
+21
Cooper2007
gaynor
cushti
Alison
EmmaLouise
Chris&Neo
divadon
dolittle
clive
Angie
pudding1
mrsphas
Ellie
Emmasaurusrex
vexy
Mel
broox159
landrews
cal
Sonanimalcrazy
sharon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:55 pm

We were told Cassie was a Boxer when she turned up from the pound it was obvious she was not full Boxer maybe a bit of Beagle but she is here maybe not a large breed as we were expecting but she is here and will stay with the LBDR until she has a home (she is the 2nd to come of late that really are not large breed as we were expecting, but how can you turn them down we you agreed to take them) she also has 9 yes that's right NINE puppies they are now six days old and we have no idea what Breed they are either but they are a rainbow of colours, this is Black, Black and White, Red, Fawn and a Brindle there are 5 girls and 4 boys, we will be looking for names for them all and think we will go for a theme of all names must start with an A so get your thinking caps on and start making suggestions

We will get photos as soon as we can, unfortunately my camera broke so anyone coming to the rescue please bring your camera with you for the next 8 weeks

Pups are feeding well and Cassie is a very good mum, although still young herself this is not her first litter, she is very attentive of them without being over protective, she allows us to check the pups over, she herself is very friendly loves attention and being handled, she is very clean in the house and lets you know when she needs to go out, she is a bit under weight what you would expect really with her being a stray and as she was carrying all those pups, but she is eating very well and showing no food aggression at all

I think she will make someone a very good companion when she is ready to be re-homed

The pups will not leave their mum until they are at least 8 weeks old
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..I wanted to See Pics crying

Cant wait to meet this girl and her puppies ..... Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 am

Sorry Sonia my camera has broken tears
Back to top Go down
cal
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cal

Job/hobbies : I work for a independant, family run jewellers. Great job!!

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 am

OMG!! Theres going to be mayhem at Sharons once them pups get mobile, i wish i was there to see it. Cant wait to see pics. Well done everyone who does their bit at the rescue, what fun u'll have with 9 bundles of fun. thumbs

I'll get thinking for "A" names, my other half shouted out 'Arry (as in Harry) Duh!!!!
Back to top Go down
landrews
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
landrews

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 am

Saw them yesterday, very tiny and cute.

I'll bring my camera along on Tuesday to take some pics. Might need some help posting them though! big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am

Thanks Laura thumbs

over the next 7 weeks if anyone has an hour spare they can just walk a dog here that would be fantastic would hate the other dogs to lack attention because of the time I am needing to spend to help mum

Or if anyone is able to foster any of the other dogs that as well would be fantastic
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:58 am

Oooh! Cant wait to see ickle puppies! big smile
I will try and get over in the next week or so...and ill remember to bring my camera!

p.s i REALLY wish we could foster Tiny....i was hoping we might have moved by now...sorry.... tears
Back to top Go down
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 pm

bless!!! please call a girl AVA i love that name..............
Back to top Go down
landrews
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
landrews

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 pm

A pic of the lovely Cassie (If this works... pics of the pups on their way)

https://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m538/ljandrews/?action=view¤t=DSC00960.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Ohh she looks lovely .. thanks laura
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Nice photos I thought I knew all the pups but I was getting confused in those photos surprised rofl
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW I want one or two or three they are sooo Cute ... Wink just to foster .... Wink
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:40 pm

OMG! So cute! Cassie looks like a lovely girl!
The pups are gorgeous, i like this one....
Cassie & Puppies DSC00952

Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:41 pm

:thanku: Laura clap

I am just going to upload the the pics to FB thumb up
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Emmasaurusrex
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Emmasaurusrex

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm still trying to reconstitute myself, after melting all over the place from the photos of those precious babies on FB.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 am

They are all stunning love1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:51 am

Noticed a flea on Cassie so yesterday they all had a trip to the vets for treatment, Cassie was very good but kept her eye on her babies at all times
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 am

Cassie & Pups at 12 days

Cassie & Puppies 9cde0ac6

Cassie & Puppies F3d5e3c9

Cassie & Puppies 27f8a20e

Cassie & Puppies 8abb26b0
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:27 am

she is a lovely dog and has a great temperment obviously ... not long till the pups are mobile then the fun begins....bet you cant wait Wink Wink big smile big smile Wink
Back to top Go down
mrsphas
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

broox159 wrote:
OMG! So cute! Cassie looks like a lovely girl!
The pups are gorgeous, i like this one....
Cassie & Puppies DSC00952

Panda pup is my fav too, they all look gorg and very well fed tho
mind i definately dont miss poopy puppies
Back to top Go down
pudding1
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
pudding1

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 am

We would love to rehome one of the pups Peep would love a friend. Peep is doing really well here its like shes always been here. If you could let me know about rehoming one of the pups that would be brilliant. big smile

hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:10 am

Once they are 4 to 5 weeks old we will be in touch with you to come and visit big smile

So pleased Peep has settled well bless her, still miss seeing her smiling face but so happy she has a wonderful home
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Proud mum & her 18 day old poopies hearts

Cassie & Puppies D928b8b8

Cassie & Puppies 360930a6

This little man is going to be trouble!
Cassie & Puppies Bb37f72c

Cassie & Puppies 0d4ccb62

Cassie & Puppies 09ab15e3

Cassie & Puppies Eff1e87c

Cassie & Puppies 24e0eba3

Cassie & Puppies Ae3e3349
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:29 pm

awwww ..I want one or two ...lol but not allowed...

Sharon was that you holding up the pups , have you had your ears lowered (hair cut) Wink
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Whos that holding the puppies thinking
Is it Sharon with a bob hair cut question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cassie & Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie & Puppies   Cassie & Puppies Empty

Back to top Go down

Cassie & Puppies
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next