THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walter - Cane Corso

Go down 
+28
Chris&Neo
zoe
clive
Ellie
foster1
kmason8282
Romeo
Kerry
EmmaLouise
rachandy
broox159
Mel
Alison
Roz
Sonanimalcrazy
Angie
Cooper2007
Nicola
kpatchin
gaynor
Kia
oldmick
Linda
Bill
tomnemma
amanda
sharon
vexy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerry
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 am

Get well soon boy xx
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 am

Oh poor baby Walter. He had a very sad face to start with tears Now it will be even sadder, Get weel Walter tears love love love hug blow kiss
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 pm

surprised OMG poor Walter, with all the stuff in him... so glad its out of him, bless him.

crossed for a speedy recovery yes
Back to top Go down
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 pm

saw a very poorly walter today.hope you feel better soon handsome so you can join your family. get well
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 pm

I think i may have confused people....the pictures i posted werent of Walter...they are of a friends Bernese Mountain dog. I was just trying to show people the damage that rope toys can do! Fingers crossed Walter doesnt have the same problem and that he will get better with meds!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Committee member
Committee member
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Poor Walter he looked so sad today crying

I hope he is OK Sharon I'm sure Ivan will sort him out thumb up
get well Walter x
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Poor Walter took a turn for the worse today & we had to get him to the vets pretty damn quick, Ivan put him on a drip straight away & he was soon in the operating theatre.

There were still some bits of the rope toy in there which had started to cause an obstruction again plus his gallbladder was enlarged & full of fluid, Ivan removed the obstruction & emptied his gall bladder then sewed him back up. He had 3 litres of fluid & antibiotics via a drip, he took a long time to come round but after a long wait we were able to take him back to Sharon's. He will continue with the antibiotics & will have to be watched closely, Sharon will be watching him like a hawk & probably sleeping with him too if I know her.

Walter needs massive healing thoughts & vibes now as he has had a very close call & the next few days are are going to be crucial to his recovery.

pray crossed pray crossed pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Roz
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 am

Everything is crossed and many healing thoughts are winging their way over to the poor little chap. And you guys living through it. Anxious times xxxx
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Re:Walter-Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 am

Massive healing thoughts for Walter hugs
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:03 am

Thinking of you Walter. Don't worry, Auntie Sharon will have you back on your feet in no time...!

get well
Back to top Go down
Romeo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : old vw's, Hot rods, drag racing, walking, camping, dogs

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

Wishing this boy well please1
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 pm

HOW HAS HE BEEN DOING TODAY question
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 am

Could not get him to eat yesterday the only thing he would take was a couple of crumbs of cheese, but today tried him on tinned chappie and he has eaten a bit, looks very sorry for himself and is very very thin and weak but has tried to play with his football (a solid one that he can't chew) and wags his tail whenever he sees me, think we have a way to go before we are out of the woods but I am very hopeful
Back to top Go down
Kerry
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:42 am

Bless him crying Get well soon Walter
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 am

COME ON WALTER you can do it Get well soon boy pray please1 pray
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 am

Oh poor Walter. tears I have been thinking about this poorly boy since I saw him the weekend. crying So I have got loads of tin Chicken soup. hopefully this will help him a bit crossed
Back to top Go down
Linda
Committee member
Committee member
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 am

Was at Sharon's today and saw Walter, yes he is very thin and weak but did eat a bit while I was there and also poo'd (poor Sharon it wasn't nice to clean up)

He got through the operation so now it's up to him, he looks like a fighter and I don't think he will give up without a fight!

My Brodie would eat anything and only threw up the sock in her stomach when it started to ferment surprised the only solution was to musle her 24/7 and that was never going to happen!

Come on Walter you can do it thumbs

Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Thinking about him.
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:11 am

Healing thoughts for Walter love hug hearts
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 am

Walter is so much better, he is eating well now lots of small meals and when he finishes looking for more but don't want to give a full meal straight off at the moment need to get him tummy use to it again

He is looking at balls really wants to play so I think our lovable Walter is back and well and truly on the mend crossed
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:47 am

Yeah Walter!!! Coming with lots of lovely food to fatten you up again!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 am

kpatchin (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 am) wrote:
Yeah Walter!!! Coming with lots of lovely food to fatten you up again!

thumbs clap happy dance
Back to top Go down
Roz
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 am

...and breathe!

Excellent news, I am so pleased clap
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Re:Walter-Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 am

clap thumbs fantastic

Thats brilliant news.
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:39 am

If I can get up there I will bring him some Dairylea if that ok.. and some goodies Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walter - Cane Corso
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next