THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walter - Cane Corso

Go down 
+28
Chris&Neo
zoe
clive
Ellie
foster1
kmason8282
Romeo
Kerry
EmmaLouise
rachandy
broox159
Mel
Alison
Roz
Sonanimalcrazy
Angie
Cooper2007
Nicola
kpatchin
gaynor
Kia
oldmick
Linda
Bill
tomnemma
amanda
sharon
vexy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 am

No Walter is at Sharon's at the mo Ruth
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
foster1
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
foster1

Job/hobbies : mmmm

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 am

Any chance she could give me a ring 01235 813616 or can you mail me her number? xx
Back to top Go down
zoe
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 am

walter is gorgeous bless him, those last pictures are lovely gold tooth
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Walter today as you can see he is getting back into shape
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0055
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0053
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0049
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 am

[b]How on earth did I miss this thread!!!! Mind you, may be for the best to read it all in one! Walter has the same look in his eye as Neo - Naughty Puppy looking for fun look! He is sooooo yummy i just hearts him!
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 am

[b]How on earth did I miss this thread!!!! Mind you, may be for the best to read it all in one! Walter has the same look in his eye as Neo - Naughty Puppy looking for fun look! He is sooooo yummy i just hearts him!
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh he has a naughty glint in his eye alright, the big bugger! Rolling Eyes

I adore this boy, he is so scrummy but so full of mischief......Just how I like 'em laughing
hearts hearts hearts hearts
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 pm

you cant be love Walter his a lovely boy ... I hit it off with him straight away .... Wink Wink especially with a little help with mr dairylea... rofl laughing tease
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:07 pm

I adore this boy, he is so scrummy but so full of mischief......Just how I like 'em Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 438297
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 662377 Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 662377 Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 662377 Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 662377 [/quote]
You would love Neo!!!!
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:08 pm

The great lump Walter today
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 Walter4
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 Walter3
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 Walter1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 pm

I love that bugger
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 pm

So do I .. his a very handsome boy and is fun
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 pm

OK let’s talk about Walter!

He is big & he is beautiful.................But he’s a bugger & as thick as two short planks!!!

Walter came to us from the pound, very thin & scared, he started to fill out & then ate a rope toy, one life saving operation & huge vet bill later & he was skin & bone once more, so back to square one in building his weight up again, he is now fine, fully recovered & back to his stoopid bouncy self again.

His problems are that he never had any training & more of a problem, he has never learned how to play nicely & what makes it worse is that he lives to play, his toys are his world! When you ask him to do anything he will just look at you as if to say “uh......doh.....GAME!!!? He can really hurt you when he gets going if it isn't nipped in the bud, he doesn't mean to hurt you, he just doesn't understand. He is also still nervous at times & is wary of strangers, unexpected fast movements or being cornered, he is getting better slowly but he is going to need very firm, confident & experienced owners.

His manners on the lead have really improved, but he can still have a ‘whoohoo let’s play!’ moment now & again when he does he will try to play tug with your sleeve/hand/arm. If he see’s a toy (especially a ball) he cannot contain himself & being on lead will not deter him, everything else will go out of the window at the sight of a lovely toy!

Walter HATES the vet & will try to eat him given the chance, he blames poor Ivan for the loss of his crown jewels & the pain he had after he ate the rope toy, so a muzzle is a must when visiting the vet.

Due to being nearly starved to death before coming to us he has a great passion for food & it does take a very high priority in his world along with toys & games, he is still learning that it is better to leave the hand that feeds you in one piece so that it can feed you again & he will greet & eat his food with great gusto & enthusiasm, so much so that his food bowl may take a beating & he will happily spend a little time clearing up the bits of dinner that somehow got flung around his kennel.

The wally that is Walter is going to need a home that can be firm, caring, kind, playful & most importantly has the experience, knowledge & confidence to teach him all that he needs to learn. If only someone had bothered to take the time to teach him when he was a puppy, he may never have needed to end up in a pound about to be PTS or had to be in a kennel at rescue!

This guy deserves a chance after all he has been through but he needs the right home & once he has that we are sure he is going to be an amazing companion & friend.

And I totally adore this guy hearts
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh how I love Wally, big stoopid lump hearts

He is doing really well with not taking my hand along with the treats, still loving a game but learning to leave the toys when told & come to me, will now sit when told.....after a little persuasion sometimes.

He is being a good boy on the lead, but sadly still has trust issues, if they could just understand that no one will hurt them anymore :pet:

Will get some new photos of him, he is really looking good now yes
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

He is just Great ... how you gonna let this boy go!!!! hearts
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 pm

With lots of tears, he decided to try being a lap dog today Shocked then somehow manage to dip his tail in a bucket of water only to then turn around & soak me with it Rolling Eyes

Love him hearts
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:09 am

Wink big smile laughing laughing laughing Wally by name wally by Nature laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 am

Dear Walt, He thought you need a wash Gilly rofl rofl rofl rofl
Oh what a Good Boy :pet:
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

A handsome boy with a sense of humour - what more could a girl want?????? hearts
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 am

The Wally that is Walter looking a little fed up today waiting for his forever home
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0128
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0136-1
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0130
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 DSCF0133
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Walter-Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:26 am

Oh Walter love If only I could have another big one blow kiss
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm

He is looking great, bless him I cant resist him! hearts
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Walter today
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 W5
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 W3
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 W1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I love that lump of trouble love1
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Me to .. I was tempted to give away the kids to have him rofl rofl

No Seriously He is a lovely boy and I love him to bits blow kiss love2 blow kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walter - Cane Corso
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next