THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walter - Cane Corso

Go down 
+28
Chris&Neo
zoe
clive
Ellie
foster1
kmason8282
Romeo
Kerry
EmmaLouise
rachandy
broox159
Mel
Alison
Roz
Sonanimalcrazy
Angie
Cooper2007
Nicola
kpatchin
gaynor
Kia
oldmick
Linda
Bill
tomnemma
amanda
sharon
vexy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Oh my!!! Isn't he looking goooood big smile It was a picture Walter that bought me to LBDR he is a HUNK!
Back to top Go down
Delo
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Delo

Job/hobbies : Martial Arts Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey,

I think this is my first post other than a hello but i took a few pictures of Walter today. Their while he was in his run so excuse the bars. but he looks a real cutie hug

Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 IMG_0337 Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 IMG_0327
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 pm

I think you and your cheese were a great success today with our Walter
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Walter modeling his new device for making new friends
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 DSCF0788
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 DSCF0786
This one is for Vexy
Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 DSCF0793
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 pm

So lush love2

Liking his friend making device thumb up especially with a daisy in it, Walter should always wear flowers yes but I would like to know who put it there seeing as I am always being tutted at for adorning Walt with pretty flowers think question
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:04 am

It was not me Rolling Eyes you know my view's on turning him into a walking flower shop slap

So it went all the way to the top and Sharon did zip
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Provisionally reserved crossed crossed crossed crossed
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 am

crossed crossed please1
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 am

Good Luck Walter!!! big smile
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 am

Wohoo! Well done Walter! big smile
Back to top Go down
kmason8282
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kmason8282

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 am

Well done Walter

thinking
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 am

surprised Good Luck Walter, you just need that special person to give you a chance.
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Did Walter get his forever home?
pray
Back to top Go down
Delo
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Delo

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Today has gone well. When we got home we took him and Delilah out for a walk where they were both really good. Delilah is coping very well with him. They have been allowed to say hello through a glass door but as per usual they didnt bother!!! He had his dinner and chewed the chicken necks very slowly. was expecting a whirlwind but instead got a very civilised picking up on neck at a time Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Good boy Walter, just what you needed has come along don't be scared you will be fine, I am hoping and praying no more kennels for you sweet boy
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Alison

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm

It's brilliant to hear that Walter is getting his chance after all he's been through. Good luck to you all and fingers crossed that it continues to go well.
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 am

Good boy Wally Walt!

I am so happy you guys found Walter & am keeping everything crossed & praying like crazy that it all goes well, he is such a smashing boy & really deserves to be in a home & loved.

:thanku: for giving Walt a chance hug

crossed pray crossed pray crossed pray crossed pray crossed
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 am

WAY TO GO WALTER! big smile

Be a good boy fella hug

Really REALLY hoping this works out for you all.
You've done so well with him Martin and he
so deserves a family of his own
Back to top Go down
Delo
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Delo

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 am

I'm starting to write how he is getting on here http://barksandbrawls.tumblr.com/ I've just started really so i can remember the training i am learning :-)
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:58 am

Lots of luck to you lovely Walter big smile
Back to top Go down
Delo
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Delo

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:44 pm

today Walter has really started to come out his shell and i think he realises that he is here for good as he's starting to test to see what he can and cant do. Hes has swapped his kong for cuddles and is very attention driven always looking for an ear and chin rub. Today he did try a flying face lick but that was met with a big no and some calm down time hell no

He has also developed the skill of opening doors when they are not clicked shut. I came home earlier to find him curled up next to the bed in our room which while was very sweet was also very naughty Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 pm

You gotta love him rofl rofl rofl

Well done for not letting him get away with things no matter how cute it seems thumb up
Back to top Go down
Delo
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Delo

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Well Walter is doing very well still at home. Apart from the toilet issue he is a great dog and has bonded really well with me, Kayla and Delilah. We have started to get to the stage now where he is given a little more freedom in the house and out on his walks. I started working some off lead training today (in a tennis court).

He is responding really well to training and especially food treats. He still get to fixated on toys to work with. We are still mastering the down but he is doing really well on his sit, sit/stay, recall. At dinner times now he will sit/stay until his food is down and he is given the release command. He is a really clever but very stubborn boy and will only work when he knows he will get something out of it, if he thinks even for a minute that he can get away without doing something he will!!!

We are really lucky to have such a great new addition to the family.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Thats great news pleased he is coming along with most things

Not doing to well on the toilet thing though must give that more thought thinking think
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 am

I've got 2 that only work well for food and with out it it's hit and mostly miss. Stubborn monkeys, well I work better for food. big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter - Cane Corso   Walter - Cane Corso - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walter - Cane Corso
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next