THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?

Go down 
+5
dusty
vexy
soraya
clive
Paula&Archie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula&Archie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Paula&Archie

Job/hobbies : IT Project Manager, animal lover

Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? Empty
PostSubject: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Is the June walk being rescheduled for Sunday 13th June? If so, Archie and I shall be there.
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 pm

We will be going on Sunday is anyone else coming question
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
soraya
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
soraya

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 pm

no We'll be at the Pegwell dog show with the LBDR stand.
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

I am going to try to be there but may need to be doing part of a transport run think
Back to top Go down
dusty
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

Job/hobbies : I work in a Bank - boring!!

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 am

Hi

We hope to be there.

Sam and Bluex
Back to top Go down
Paula&Archie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Paula&Archie

PostSubject: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? YES!   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 am

there

Hi guys,

Looks like there is a walk happening on 13th.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 am

Well some of us turned up ... Myself and Romulus, Archie and his owners, Lola and her owners and a staffie called popeye with his owner....we had Fun .. especially Romulus.... Wink
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 am

Yes a good time was had by the dogs clap as they were all off lead the tomato sauce is out in force here. How is Romulus's new look coming along rofl Archie and Popeye seem the ones who did not go for the new oudor la perfume FOX. Going up Sharons now to take the bags and hose up there thank you for the donation Paula and of course Archie.
Clive & Angie
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 am

sorry shame i really didn't realise it was today shame its a shame because we would have loved a good walk this morning . Glad everyone had fun though
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am

Romulus is all clean now.. but he got wet I got soaked and just for the sake of it so did Tiberius... Wink

I cant wait to see the pics as he was really in the MUDDY puddle and looked like a Hippo ...lol rofl laughing
Back to top Go down
Bill
Committee member
Committee member
Bill

Job/hobbies : Site manager

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 am

been stuck in the garden all weekend , as we have been for the past couple of months now , we can now see the light at the end of the tunnel and its starting to take shape and look at lot bigger , by next weekend it will all be done and then i will have more spare time

glad you had fun Wink
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks to those that went on the walk this morning & I hope you had fun, it sounds like Romulus did yes

I'm really sorry I didn't make it but I was helping with the rescue dogs & doing their kennels, trust me a nice walk in Mote park is much preferable to cleaning out Keisha's kennel! affraid

This was not a Vets4pets walk, the next vets4pets walk in Mote park is in July & I will be doing my very best to be there thumb up
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Glad you had a good time and can't wait to see the photos.
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Romulus has a whale of a time...lol

I am itching to see the pics of him in the muddly puddle he was wollowing like a hippo for real... tease laughing

Archies mum took the pics ..I keep checking back to see if she has posted them..lol : please1
Back to top Go down
Paula&Archie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Paula&Archie

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 pm

The wait is over - photos uploaded into Members Pictures Forum. enjoy!

See you in July.
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH thanks thanks thanks thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?   Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mote Park Dog Walk - June - Rescheduled for 13th June?
Page 1 of 1