THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED

Go down 
+7
SANDY A
steve001
kmason8282
mastifflover
tomnemma
cgately
sharon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 pm

UPDATE – Jessie is fine with the horses at LBDR although she is never loose with them, we have found that she really does not like donkey’s or peacocks, it could be the noise they make but she does not like them one bit, so she needs a home with neither of these
Jessie has been in kennels for a while so she spent a couple of nights recently in a home, she behaved very well was clean, did not chew and was fine to be left for a few hours, she was the perfect house dog
We would love Jessie to find a nice warm home very soon it is getting cold in the kennels and she so wants to be in a home full time
Back to top Go down
Nic D
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Nic D

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 am

I walked the lovely Jessie again today and, if I'm being honest, I do look forward to walking her every week as she's such a nice dog. She sits very nicely for biscuits and seemed to quite enjoy flicking snow at me when she gave me a paw laughing
I'm amazed she's still in rescue and will keep everything crossed that she finds her new home soon.
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 am

I walked Jessie today and she was lovely. First time Id met her and she was as good as gold with me in the field. Didnt even pull on the lead. Was keen to see the ducks when we walked past but still fine. Sat for treats and happy to have a cuddle. Looking forward to seeing her again! hug
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 am

She is such a good girl, had her out for a long walk Sat and Sunday, she managed to figure out jumping over a stile took her a few minutes, but on the way back straight over. I still can't work out why she is still there, she is smart, good looking and easy.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Our Jessie has gone on a couple of weeks holiday:big smile: 
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:02 pm

update on how Jessie is getting along

She is doing very well, is very well mannered around the house, and we are confident she will accept the cats.

Daily walks have been one between 45 minutes to an hour each, plus a short walk.

Quote :
Jessie is scared of any cats we see out on the walks, has been good with most passing traffic unless the engine noise is to loud, she has walked alongside the A20 on a path without any interest in the traffic on several occasions, but did not like a car revving as it went through a traffic chicane.

She is happy to sleep in the kitchen and has made no attempt to push open or jump the dog gate. In the morning she will wait to be given the invitation to wonder around the house once the gate is opened.

Jessie shows no interest in climbing up on the sofa or the bed (We might like her too sometimes).

She does love a toy or two though, even the jack in the box.

We have been playing in the garden and she has been playful in big open spaces on walks.

She knows a few commands and we think she already knows some people’s names, definitely a bright one.

Jessie is great with the kids and enjoys there attention.

I got up during the thunder storm as she was whimpering a little, but Jessie settled immediately I sat in the room with her.

During today she has been happy to sit on her bed or watch from a distance when activities are not centred around her ( a rare occasion at the moment).

Sharon it is a joy to have her here,
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:39 am

That is fantasic! keep being the good girl you are:hug:
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Jessie is RESERVED big smile 
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:57 am

JESSIE HAS NOW BEEN HOMED AND IS CALLED EVA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED    Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessie - Boerboel - HOMED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2