THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed

Go down 
+11
SJC
cushti
SANDY A
jellyfish292001
tomnemma
H
Cooper2007
sharon
Ellie
pyrotech
Sonanimalcrazy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Empty
PostSubject: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 am

This is Tubbs..as you can see his ultra cute , his a cocky little chap , gives it large to the boys... big smile rofl he is getting crate trained , but as his a baby he has been sleeping with me Wink he will eventually spend all night in the crate so far his managing 3-4hrs then waking and crying , his also getting use to using puppy pads..

i will try and keep you all upto date on is Progress..

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Tubbs11

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Tubbs8

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Tubbs6

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Tubbs3

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Tubbs1

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Photo051

Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
pyrotech

Job/hobbies : pyrotechnics Working dogs

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 am

I've just spent a few minutes trying to put a caption to the last picture....one can almost see the cogs going around.

well setting aside the cause, maybe its the little guys lucky day.

Am I the only person seeing a puppy that does not think "cute" , but rather get a sense of foreboding. Toilet training, teething,,, sleepless nights.....ah but he looks cute.
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 am

He is very scrummy,

Loving the pictures Sonia I can't believe how gentle your boys are with pups kittys etc they are such good boys!
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 pm

thank you Ellie... I must say Im very proud of my boys ..

well toilet training is going ok .. and i only had to share my bed ((sofa)) with him for 3and a half hours last night ... I really dont mine...
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Many thanks for taking this boy Sonia, he was only here with me a couple of hours and has caused quite a stir, as soon as I am mobile again I will pick him up and get Ivan to check him over, but the little guy sure looked healthy enough

Now everyone form an orderly queue for cuddles and giving a home big smile

Howard fell in love so did Alana, think so did Tracy, Tanya and Heather my god he is breaking hearts already rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Its a pleasure ..i was seriously going into fostering withdrawls... and Romulus looves having babies here ...

OOh when someone said to Baldie.. oooh his soo cute are you keeping him .. instead of the usual NO.. he said Cant he gets as big as the big boys ..... Wink his been playing with him earlier and gives him cuddles.... laughing

Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:31 pm

There is something about that little lad big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Photo053

snuggling with Didius .. me little bat earred freak..... big smile big smile Wink

God I seriously need to get some more duvets , as quick as I was the one i got its dirty again .... zip
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:36 pm

aaawwww

Sonia you should see my Duvets laughing
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:28 am

He's a right lil corker. Loving the photo's Sonia, he seems to be settling in well with your four legged family... keep em coming!

Glad as is going well with the lil lad Wink
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

Job/hobbies : Love dogs, love walking dogs, love being with dogs, love reading about dogs, just love dogs :) like some folk too :)

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 am

Hey Sonia, Tubbs is so lucky to be with your guys, great for him as he is missing out on his litter thumbs he looks so content well done
please give him a huge hug from me hug

Heather
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:43 am

well.. Tubbs is deff settling in . earlier he was playing with Rom .. then all of a sudden he started looking for a nipple on Rom the look on Roms face was classic .. you could almost see the expression of " whats he doing mum".... rofl rofl laughing laugh
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 am

rofl rofl rofl Poor Rom rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 am

OMG what a sweetie, whats the story??? he is sooooo sweet.. i could never be a fosterer i could never give them up for their forever home lol, the lil frenchie need to come live here i think lol
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 am

it was soo funny Rom layed on his side so he was level with the pup and Tubbs. went on the search for a nipple.. he obviously has pref to the ones near the front legs ...Lol
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 am

I tell you what Tomnemma.. the frenchie AKA Didius , you would soon give him back .. his a little sod at times ... big smile Wink
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:15 am

all the more fun i would have, rocky might lift his head off the floor to see what all the fuss was about!! since poor keisha went he has got lazier and lazier and now need to put him on the most hated 4 letter word D.I.E.T.. he will not be impressed,
he looks a cheeky lil chappee lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 am

OHH no not the dreaded D. I. E.T...lol

Didius is a very clever , but if he is bored not getting enough attention then he will make his own entertainment .. be it nicking piece by piece my clean washing and hiding it in his dog bed ...or climbing up where the big boys cant get and passing stuff down ...recycling . or anything else he can find.. i ask the kids to throw their dirty washing down , he pulls it throught the gate , if i get there first and actually start loading the washing machine . if I go to get more to make up a load . Didius will empty the washing ....little sod that he is ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:42 am

CLICK ON The PICTURE
Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Th_Video004
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:09 am

oh how sweet are they together, that would be rocky, just lay there and take it for what it is lol.... even the end of the vid... Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Poor Romulas

Great video Sonia
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 pm

he is good with Tubbs..
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Brilliant video clip Sonia... he's a right character isn't he, funny lil pup! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 pm

OOH yes Lyn.. he is full of himself .. it does look funny when he squares up to Tiberius and growls and barks at Tiber.. and Tiber tilts his head and gives a deep Bark back .. pup runs lol big smile
Back to top Go down
jellyfish292001
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:11 am

thats fantastic and I love how tolerant 'grown ups' are of puppies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed   Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed Empty

Back to top Go down

Tubbs - Crossbreed -Homed
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next