THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mote Park Dog Walk - May

Go down 
+9
soraya
amanda
Sonanimalcrazy
mad dog lady
sharon
clive
Bill
Paula&Archie
vexy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

Mote Park Dog Walk - May Empty
PostSubject: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm

9th May 10am School Lane entrance to Mote Park

View Vets4Pets Monthly Dog Walk in aid of the Large Breed Dog Rescue in a larger map
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:10 pm

woohoo The next one is coming up folks woohoo
Back to top Go down
Paula&Archie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Paula&Archie

Job/hobbies : IT Project Manager, animal lover

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

We'll see you there. Archie is loking forward to having another rough and tumble with Betty (his bestest friend love1 ), and the rest of the pack, George and Louis - sorry I can't remember the names of all the others Archie plays with - there are so many!

Mote Park Dog Walk - May Dogrunning

To Dave, partner and springer spaniel x collie from Telford whom Archie and I met at Five Arches today, well done and thank you for visiting the site - Hope you will be able to come on the Mote Park walk on 6 June. Here is the walk flyer: http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/mote-park-dog-walk-poster.php

And here are photos from the April walk for you to see how much fun the dogs have.
https://lbdr.forumotion.com/members-pictures-f10/april-mote-park-dog-walk-piccies-t1004-15.htm

Last edited by Paula&Archie on Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bill
Committee member
Committee member
Bill

Job/hobbies : Site manager

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:39 pm

don,t these month,s fly past scratch

we will be there Wink
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:44 am

we will be there thumbs
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:48 am

me to big smile
Back to top Go down
mad dog lady
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
mad dog lady

Job/hobbies : dogs dogs dogs!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:51 am

we will be there..... big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:45 am

I wont be able to be there ..sorry .. my mums Birthday ... off to london ..:(
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:49 am

Sonanimalcrazy wrote:
I wont be able to be there ..sorry .. my mums Birthday ... off to london ..:(

What a shame but I hope your mum has a wonderful Birthday birthday

Hope to see you on the June walk
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:53 am

thanks Sharon.. I am hoping to come to the JUNE mote park walk... does anyone know if they did better in April then they did in March
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:56 am

Sonanimalcrazy wrote:
thanks Sharon.. I am hoping to come to the JUNE mote park walk... does anyone know if they did better in April then they did in March

See these threads Sonia

https://lbdr.forumotion.com/messages-for-members-f9/vets4pets-mote-park-dog-walk-total-t470.htm

and

https://lbdr.forumotion.com/fundraising-f22/mote-park-dog-walk-april-total-raised-t1080.htm

You could also join our text messsage service which updates you with events etc.
Just pm me your mobile number
See this thread

https://lbdr.forumotion.com/messages-for-members-f9/all-members-please-read-t937.htm
Back to top Go down
mad dog lady
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
mad dog lady

Job/hobbies : dogs dogs dogs!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:17 am

only a couple of pounds different.... big smile
mum wasnt there with her two last month and we didnt take willow o that £3 would have made it up.................. lol! lol!

and it was raining so crossed that it will get better and better each month as the weather gets better!!! big smile
Back to top Go down
soraya
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
soraya

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:54 am

mad dog lady wrote:
and it was raining so crossed that it will get better and better each month as the weather gets better!!! big smile

I'm soooo glad it wasn't due today! Mote Park Dog Walk - May Rain
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:32 am

well as my Nan would say ... its great weather for the ducks..lol
Back to top Go down
Paws Dawson
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Paws Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:40 am

Wow I cant believe its been a month already!
We'll be there, Michigans hair is growing back on his head a bit more now so doesnt look quite as strange...just a bit daft lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:19 am

Well im coming I cant wait, but Matt cant come he is off out elsewhere & my daughter was going to come but she has now had a better offer (TEENAGERS).
So Ill be on my own so I think I will only bring one of my dogs......but i feel really GUILTY just thinking that shame

Its just somewhere new that i dont know with lots of people & dogs, Barkley will be Crazy Hyper, so that & the fact that he goes completely Deaf when he is Sniffing somewhere new, Barkley isnt really interested in other dogs but Little Lola seems to always be in the middle of everything, it wouldn't be so bad if they actually stayed together but they dont. And Matt will also have the big car so its easier if I just take one in my car.

So as its my first time thought it would be easier just having one dog watch. Its just that I take the dogs everywhere together so one of them isnt going to be happy, Oh I feel so Mean.........
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:24 am

I might be coming now.

but Im not sure if I should bring both dogs... Romulus is an angel but Tiberius Tends to walk off with the first person to show him any attention and TOTALLY ignores me ...lol

But my other half has told me its ment to Rain ...Ohh well the dogs wont mind...lol
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Maria
We will be at the dog walk on Sunday and you are more than welcome to walk with us. My dogs are very friendly, Elsa will more than likely be off lead running around us but our little Lola will be on lead. She tends to go deaf when we call her back and thinks she can walk off with any one who will fuss her.
See you Sunday
Clive and Angie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:34 am

Hi Clive & Angie

I have sent you a message, I look forward to see you on Sunday & as you know meeting your doggy's yes

I didn't want people to think I was ignoring you shame

Oh do I need money for parking or is it free??
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:55 am

The parking is free big smile

See you Sunday gold tooth
Back to top Go down
Paws Dawson
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Paws Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:48 am

Ive invited a couple of friends along tomorrow so hopefully there will be a leonberger pup and a st bernard pup joining us thumb up
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Looks like a good day ahead i have friends coming from essex just for walk really looking forward to it must charge cam
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm

OOOOH puppies ... bet they are huge...lol
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:45 am

I am still coming but my friend who was going to help me keep an eye on Tiberius isnt ... shame

Look out for the Women ripping her hair out chasing a disobient DDB...that will be me... laughing rofl
Back to top Go down
chasta
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
chasta

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:00 am

Hope all you walkers have a lovely day big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Dog Walk - May   Mote Park Dog Walk - May Empty

Back to top Go down

Mote Park Dog Walk - May
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next