THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED

Go down 
+7
cgately
piggywig45
sharon
H
cal
jellyfish292001
dolittle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

Job/hobbies : Love dogs, love walking dogs, love being with dogs, love reading about dogs, just love dogs :) like some folk too :)

Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

bless her! does she do it to Clive? thumb up respect

Not happened yet with Sid but ya never know

Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't think she does it to Clive think just me Rolling Eyes when I am doing something like clearing up her cardboard pieces doh it's either my butt or my face she like to head butt me.... laugh
So glad she is gentle when she does it. lol!
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

Job/hobbies : Love dogs, love walking dogs, love being with dogs, love reading about dogs, just love dogs :) like some folk too :)

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 pm

The ever so lovely Mr Sid went to his forever home today, I hope he will be really, really happy with his new playmate and mischief maker Rodney and that he and his family stay in touch.

Be very happy Mr Sidders, you deserve it blow kiss
Back to top Go down
jellyfish292001
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Great news Sid be happy!!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Be happy Sid, you better stay in touch love
Back to top Go down
piggywig45
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
piggywig45

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Sid arrived safely in Sussex and following Shaun's words of wisdom a great introduction was made to Pooh as she was too poorly to make the journey. Sid, Rodders & Pooh are all now lying in the lounge on soft beds having eaten their dinner.

Sid could not be a nicer boy and things could not have gone better for us all today. A great big thank you to Heather, Sharon Shaun and the other members of the team for making things work today. What a fantastic hard working team who do so much for the rescue xx
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Good luck Sidders & new family xxxx love

Well done Heather & Co for helping him along xxxxx hug

Back to top Go down
Nic D
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Nic D

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:15 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Sid today and just couldn't stop myself from falling for him just a little bit! What lovely boy who has found a great home!
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Fantastic news. Be happy Sid loon

D
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm

So pleased the other meeting went well, long may it continue, big smile
Back to top Go down
piggywig45
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
piggywig45

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 am

Thank you everyone for the support that I genuinely feel from the community. great first night and today the sun is shining in Sussex. Long may the tranquility continue. xxi
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 am

To the most handsome and noble gold tooth , as H called him, Bully Sir Sid. fantastic Long may you be happy with your new family, thumbs Have a great life Sid, and get all the TLC that you so deaserve. Will miss you fella hearts blow kiss
Thank you to his new family for giving him a lovley home happy dance
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 pm

thumbs woohoo!!
way to go Sidders .........
crossed may you have many happy times and lots of lovely cuddles in your new home fantastic xx

well done to all at LBDR for another happy ever after well done
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 am

Thats fantastic. Lucky Sid and yes well done LBDR. clap
Back to top Go down
piggywig45
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
piggywig45

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Sid is a lot more relaxed today, leaving the safety of his basket to join the gang in the floor space..... Wink
There have been builders all over the place with diggers and kango guns but he has been bloody marvellous, saying hello to all the new people who have entered the house.

Been for a walk to the woods tonight for the first time as changing home had affected his skin but a couple of days on and his skin has returned to normal. Poor Sid obviously just wondered what was happening to him and......his appetite returned and he ate all his dinner for the first time.....mind you it was mixed with yummy gravy fantastic

He is a real star, the perfect dog for us and also the Rotti's as he really does not want any trouble and does everything so gently so that he does not make a mistake.

He is a lovely boy and we are truly lucky to have him home with us. love1
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

PostSubject: Sir Sidders   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm

thanks for the update big smile so glad he is settled . He truly is a gent blow kiss
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:14 pm

So pleased he is doing well big smile
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Well done Sidders & family gold tooth

Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

brilliant news
well done lovely Sid and family hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED   Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sid - BULLMASTIFF - HOMED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2