THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betty HOMED

Go down 
+18
Grumps
jo
clive
broox159
Sonanimalcrazy
Ellie
EmmaLouise
SANDY A
jellyfish292001
sharon
Angie
Chris&Neo
vexy
blueribbonuk
Olivia
cushti
divadon
Fi Graham
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SANDY A
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
SANDY A

Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Fi Graham wrote:
Who the f**k names a dog ALWAYS ???? question anyone hell no

Other than someone who perhaps has a fetish for Sanitary Towels ? rofl

Willow was a much kinder name (even it she was a cross-eyed Weimaraner) thumb up

rofl rofl laugh

Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 pm

TENA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Latest pics   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Stinky3
Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Stinky1
Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Stinky4
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Olivia
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 pm

afraid

CLIVE!!!! What are you doing to me?!?! Think man, think!! laughing

I have to sit here and look at this girl and think to myself 'ok...Olivia...be rational...at the moment you don't even have a home to move into...'

(that's the rational me and the lack of house is the only downside I can think of at present). The emotional me says the following :

Oh. Crap. I. Am. censored here.

rofl1

Seriously though. What a beautiful (both outwardly and inwardly) girl. Sigh. Definitely our breed. No doubt about it. I get a funny feeling in my chest and seem to hold my breath a little when it comes to the English Mastiff types. Don't get me wrong people, I love the bullies too, I just don't happen to have one no I am also a massive fan of Sonanimalcrazys boys - for those of you who have not had the pleasure in meeting them, try to, they are a hoot. DDBs right Son? fantastic

Well. Besides the lack of house melarky (which to be honest, is a fairly big melarky as these things go), I am very very tempted to drive to Sharons, open the boot, put her in the back, and drive away again (leaving cakes and sandwiches in my wake). rofl

P.S - hey Clive, how are you? Hi

Oh, and for those of you who do not know Yogi, these guys are very similar. This girl however has a longer muzzle, longer ears, but both are the same colour with the same markings. I know she isn't, but to me (being used to Yogi), she looks more dane about the face in an odd way. Anyone else get my drift here? thinking
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm not good on the crosses, ummm not that good on telling Neo's and Cane Corso's apart, (it wasn't a good pic though) - surprised

She is beautiful, so sad looking though yes
Back to top Go down
blueribbonuk
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
blueribbonuk

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:42 pm

oh lord blow kiss what a stunning girl she is
Back to top Go down
http://www.homes4dogs.co.uk
jo
Committee member
Committee member
jo

Job/hobbies : DOG GROOMER

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Well i am officially in LURVE!!!!!!! blow kiss love1 love2

Betty (as she will henceforth be known!!!!!!!! Wink big smile ) was an absolute DREAM at the salon today clap We had cuddles, bath, cuddles, dry, cuddles, tummy rub, cuddles sitting on feet, cuddles, cuddles and cuddles!!!!!!!!!!!! love love She very nearly didnt make it to the car back to Sharons shy

What an absloute SMASHER angel hearts hearts hearts
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 pm

The Newly named Betty, Thanks to Jo and Lindsey for the wash and brush up :thanku:
Jo's idea for the name Betty
Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Betty
Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Betty2-1

As you can see looking a lot cleaner thumbs
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

She scrubs up better than me - maybe I'd better book meself in with Jo and Lindse y rofl1
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 am

Yes Olivia totally with you, but then I am a Dane NUT! I love her face. its like a Dane but baggy!!! She is lovely ... what happened to Willow?? I would love to fatten this girl up & stand back n watch her & Neo wreck the place!!!
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 pm

cushti wrote:

She scrubs up better than me - maybe I'd better book meself in with Jo and Lindse y rofl1

zip
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

She is gorgeous hearts loving the name Betty as well.

D
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 pm

vexy wrote:
cushti wrote:

zip

Duly noted and logged Gilly Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Loves ya Janice hug
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Think this should be in dogs looking for homes think
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 pm

thumbs
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 pm

How's she doing?

welcome
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:25 pm

She is putting on a bit of weight and seems a lovely friendly girl, loves being with people, I want to get her to the vets this week to see if they think she is fit enough to be spayed but I have been really busy here and not had the time to get her there, I will see if they can fit her in on Friday or at the weekend
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Aww I'm glad she's doing well. You still running around? If there's anything I can do, let me know thinking Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm

I want her crying
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Tough tittie - she's coming to meeeeeeee dog in car

lol!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am

Booked in for tomorrow for vet check and if she passes will be spayed and start vacs tomorrow as well crossed
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:56 am

Took her up to the vets this morning no call yet so it looks like the spay could be going ahead, she weighed in at 40.75 KG

Will keep you updated

They all thought she looked like a bloodhound
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 am

She has been spayed just waiting for her to wake up now
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 am

Been and picked her up, she is very sleepy still and is now curled up having a snooze on her bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betty HOMED   Betty   HOMED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Betty HOMED
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next