THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duke - DDB/DDB x GD

Go down 
+9
SANDY A
dukeii
Ellie
Angie
EmmaLouise
cal
cushti
Chris&Neo
vexy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 am

Chris&Neo wrote:
Good to see his spots have cleared up lol thumbs Lots of luck lovely boy x clap

rofl1 rofl1 rofl1

Sandra called Duke as he got out of ny car and he went bowling over to them both, tail wagging, no problem at all. Walked round for a bit and not once did he show any reservation.
As much as I would have loved to keep him, (and I definately would have), I don't doubt he'll be loved and doted on for the rest of his days - way to go Duke...

happy dance

Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 Tantrum

Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 Crying
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Duke-DDB /DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:37 pm

clap Another good job done Janice hugs
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Well done Janice thumbs

Please keep us updated on Duke, Sandy

Be happy Duke
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:26 pm

I didn't do anything - Duke must have got his confidence from my lot Rolling Eyes

I did get rid of his spots though think
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 pm

thanks Janice
The Essex massive strikes again clap

Be happy Duke, I'd have loved to have you too hearts

Lots of updates please Sandy please1
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Great dog, great story & looks like a great ending as well!! Doesn't get much better than that! Be happy Duke hearts bigdog hearts sleepy
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 am

Great news, Duke sounds a wonderful boy happy dance

Be happy Duke bigdog

D
Back to top Go down
SANDY A
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
SANDY A

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi Guy's,

Update on Dukie Boy.....He is doing really well and seems more relaxed with us today,we went out this morning
for a lovely 2 hour walk and he got on great with everyone and everything no problems at all.
He settled straight down about ten last night and we never heard a peep from him,when i got up
his tail never stopped wagging love
He ate all his dinner up last night and had his first taste of tripe today which he also enjoyed...
His such a well mannered and well trained boy all due to Charlotte and Janice.
Will put some pic's on soon although they wont be as good as your's Janice pics laughing

Janice-It was so emotional when we was leaving you yesterday crying you was so upset bless you,
You had me crying as we left.....he will have a great life with us hun don't worry hug
We love him to bits and couldn't of wished for a better boy love1
Will update on our lovely boy very soon

Sandy x
Back to top Go down
dukeii
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
dukeii

Job/hobbies : full time mum & student

PostSubject: my beautiful boy has found his new home xx   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi sandra,

i have read that duke has settled in with you now & is greeting you with his very powerful happy to see you tail lol....
I used to get that every morning, like he hadnt seen me for a week x bless him x

Funny you say he had tripe, he loves it , it was his favorite meal so im glad you found what he likes.

I havent been on for a few days as i was starting to find it very difficult seeing him but i am so pleased as when i popped on this evening i see that he is now in your home.
fantastic & i hope you all get as much pleasure from him as we did, he will always have a place in my heart & i know he now does in yours.

Thank you to Janice for her lovely foster home & care, it sounds like duke has touched a lot of people.

For duke... Enjoy your new home big man, it sounds like you will have everything you could possibly dream of & dont bite the hand that feeds you...woof woof x x x

Big love to duke & good luck to sandra & family.

Lots of charlotte, chloe & oliver tears Wink
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 pm

thumb up

hugs
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:32 am

Don't know what to say Charlotte apart from hug

So pleased he is doing well & coping with all the changes Sandy, but you really must hurry with the pics or we will all get Duke withdrawral Shocked
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Anyone heard anything question
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:48 am

Pics in members pictures, looking good big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke - DDB/DDB x GD   Duke - DDB/DDB x GD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke - DDB/DDB x GD
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4