THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff

Go down 
+15
tomnemma
Sonanimalcrazy
Cooper2007
Maddiesmum
Mellonz
amanda
SANDY A
sharon
kpatchin
EmmaLouise
gaynor
Dawny
julie
clive
vexy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 am

REHOMED! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 am

wow that was quick how lucky are his new owners what a lovely boy happy dance dance happy dance happy dance happy dance dance summer cheers cheers cheers drink cheers1
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 pm

fantastic thats great news hearts love hearts good luck in your forever home marley blow kiss
Back to top Go down
Mellonz
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Mellonz

PostSubject: MARLEY'S NEW MUMMY...   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 pm

As some of you have probably wondered who has adopted the wonderful Marley, it is time to put the record straight.

Some of you may not be aware, but we very tragically lost Pod our beloved Irish Wolfhound last month in quite sudden and tragic circumstances.

We were so distraught that we decided to foster another fur baby from LBDR to help us cope with the devastating loss.

It was never our intention to take on another dog so soon after losing dear Pod. However, fate (which I strongly believe in) works in mysterious ways & both myself and my hubby utterly fell in love with Marley.

We know that there has been a lot of interest in this lovely boy & although we were only planning to foster him, we both admitted we couldn’t bear the thought of returning him.

Therefore, we are delighted to now be the proud parents of this utterly fabulous boy.

I apologise if anyone wondered why everything was so hush hush about who had adopted him, this was basically down to me as I was worried that people may judge me for adopting another dog so soon after losing my darling Pod.

I know this is silly & therefore wanted to put the record straight as there was nothing underhand, just me worrying about how people might judge me.

I will post a tribute to Pod when I am ready as I still can’t think about it too much right now.

I promise there will be a lot of photos to follow on his progress that I have been taking & I have to say we are over the moon with Marley. He is totally wonderful & I would like to say a big thank you to Sharon & Gilly for their patience & understanding during the last couple of weeks & putting up with me!!

Mel x x x
(AKA Marley Moo’s new mum)

Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 IMG_0015
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm

It is lovely to see a photo of Marley where he belongs......with you and Pete

Thank you both so much for giving this boy the chance of stability he so needed, craved and deserved, I wish you many happy years together hug love

Pod always in your Mum and Dads hearts run free wonderful boy rainbow1 meet up with your mum in her dreams heart
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 pm

he looks very happy and is where he belongs in a forever home.. love
Back to top Go down
mad dog lady
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
mad dog lady

Job/hobbies : dogs dogs dogs!!!

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:06 pm

wishing you and the gorgeous marley many years of happiness.

remember pod sent him to you for a reason
(he knows what a great mum you are)

hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 pm

big smile Mel like you say fate and things happen for a reason hug Marley is a lovely boy and the boys have enjoyed spending time with him over the last few days i can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the progress with the lovely Marley Moo pics hug .
Pod will be very proud of you and Pete he pathed the way for you to help with rescues . rainbow1 heart
And we are here if you ever need us for anything hugs

Back to top Go down
Mellonz
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Mellonz

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 am

Thank you all for your lovely comments, we are totally smitten with him, he is fabulous & we look forward to lots more walkies with his new friends Sol & Minty & his Auntie Dawny Wink
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 am

Mellonz wrote:
Thank you all for your lovely comments, we are totally smitten with him, he is fabulous & we look forward to lots more walkies with his new friends Sol & Minty & his Auntie Dawny Wink
thats funny Sharon calls me that too big smile we have a had some fantastic walks already and he and the boys are bonding well Mel Wink
Back to top Go down
Mellonz
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Mellonz

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 am

[/quote] we have a had some fantastic walks already and he and the boys are bonding well Mel Wink [/quote]

Yep we have! He was zonked after our trek through Boxley, he put himself to bed in his armchair and we didn't see him for the entire evening!! laugh

I am really pleased how well they are all getting on & look forward to lots more walkies! yes
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Re:Marley-Dogue de Bordeax cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 am

clap The photo of him in the chair says it all.....happy,content and safe.

Hope you have many many happy years together. clap
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:21 am

He looks so happy and relaxed

Wishing you all many happy years together. thumb up thumb up
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Mel, here's wishing you all the very best.
love
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi Mel,

A very bittersweet story but I am so happy that you found Marley- or that he found you!! Pod is obviously looking out for you from Rainbow Bridge and I am sure he is smiling down on you all.

I wish you all of the happiness in the world- you deserve it!! big smile
Back to top Go down
julie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
julie

Job/hobbies : Dog Groomer

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 534578 Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 937851 be very happy,he,ll have to be DD now Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 156761
Back to top Go down
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 am

congratulations on your new addition.i believe in fate too.you followed your heart and that is all we can do at the end of the day.
marley looks like he has settled in well. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:38 am

Hi Mel.

Glad you kept Marley he is a lovely boy and Im sure Pod is looking down wishing you well and whispering in Marleys ear .. that you are both brilliant Owners ...

Good luck with your new addition and may you have many yrs together . love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Committee member
Committee member
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Just been looking at the pictures of you with Marley and he looks more gorgeous than I remembered hearts hearts

Give him a big hug from me and Dave hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff   Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marley - Dogue de Bordeaux cross Mastiff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2