THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab

Go down 
+21
tomnemma
jaspers debs
mad dog lady
Chester's mate
gaynor
Sonanimalcrazy
Mel
julie
clive
sharon
Maddiesmum
Dawny
kpatchin
amanda
Charlotte
Mellonz
HAYLEYGILES
Cooper2007
SANDY A
EmmaLouise
vexy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 am

Oh thats lovely Sharon. Forgive me for not knowing much about LBDR at the mo as im just a newbie here. Are you a local fosterer to the rescue? I will PM you my number incase you would like a chat about Biggy Boy xx
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 pm

All the dogs come here Hayley for their vet trips and healing from operations etc, We work with them here and then they go to foster, but with Lenny it was the other way around
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm

ok thanks sharon, let me know if you want any info on Lenny x
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Will do Hayley thanks
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 am

Lenny has now been picked up by the lovely Lin and Simon thanks and is on his way to have the time of his life with Sharon. Just the last few piccies i wanted to share with you all x

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 008-1

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 002-3

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 009-1

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 010-2

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 011

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 013-3

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 012-2

Wonderful Boy love1 xx
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 am

I have had a text to say he is on his way & I'm ready to take him to Sharon as soon as he gets here, we'll give you plenty of updates Hayley & I know this morning must have been very hard for you hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks Gilly, its easier now he has gone, but the past 48 hours have been really hard crying , me knowing he is going, but him not knowing. The kennels/farm sound wonderful and i think he will fit in great. Im sure Lin and simon will fill you in on what a great boy he is. Updates would be great. This site is a favourite of mine now so i will be here regularly. Thanks on behalf of Lenny for all your help. drink
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 am

Just got text that he is nearly here so I'll be back later with update.....As will Lyn & Sharon too no doubt thumb up
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 am

I'm going up tomorrow to help walk and look forward to walking him, his little face reminds me of my girl. It's never easy when fostering doesn't go how you plan, but good on you for doing it. I've had some dogs that 1 of the 2 would ignore, but luckily no fighting.
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:09 am

ive had a text too, glad he has travelled well so far crossed
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:22 am

kpatchin wrote:
I'm going up tomorrow to help walk and look forward to walking him, his little face reminds me of my girl. It's never easy when fostering doesn't go how you plan, but good on you for doing it. I've had some dogs that 1 of the 2 would ignore, but luckily no fighting.

It has all gone to plan, it didnt fail here, he has just been here a few months now and there is now a space for him. He did have 1 altercation with Lou-Lou but other than that all has been perfect xx
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 am

Hayley, wasn't meant as a criticism you did a fantasic job.
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 am

Well it all went well with the pick up and drop off of Lenny... he was really good in the car all the way down to meet with Gilly... he was a real superstar. You did a great job of looking after him Hayley, i'm sure he'll settle ok at Sharon's until a loving forever home is found for him. well done

Thank you to Gilly for taking him the rest of the way to Sharon's thumb up

Lenny is a wonderful dog, full of life and character and loves a real good cuddle, he'll make a wonderful companion for the next forever home! Hopefully not to long a wait! crossed

Lyn & Simon.x
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:10 am

Thank you Lyn & Simon, was good to see you again too :thanku:

Lenny was as good as gold for me & is now all settled in at Sharons thumbs
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:31 am

clap xxxxx will keep checking back to see how Lenny is progressing xxxx
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

Will take some pics for you too show how well he is getting on.
Try not to worry Sharons place is great he will be treated with the love and respect he deserves.
Clive & Angie
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 am

I can't wait to meet Lenny big smile
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Well done Hayley. thumb up
Thanks to Lyn & Simon and Gilly for getting him to Sharons.

Lets hope he finds a home soon crossed
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Can't wait to see some pictures of him at Sharon's Clive... he's a real fun loving dog.

Dawn you'll love him... I think everyone will... he's an affectionate lad and likes to sit on your feet and have a good massage. yes
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:18 pm

I cant wait to see some piccies of Lenny settled too, and i agree he is adorable and everyones friend! Im hoping Sharon manages to get on at some point to give me an update of how he is. x x x dog1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Just got in from seeing to all the rescue dogs and I am just about to start on mine, but thought I would have a drink first so popped on here whilst I drink it

Lenny and I got ourselves acquainted, we went for a nice walk he was walking by my side on a slack lead in no time, he has had a good sniff about and said hello to a few of the other dogs, he does not quite know what to make of horses but he will get used to them, I have put him next to Ike as he is such a well balanced boy and I know he will put Lenny at his ease, he has eaten his dinner and really enjoyed the hog roast that went with it, the dogs love Sundays in the summer as they often have a bit of hog roast donated to them

He has his blankets in his basket and he had a bit of a sleep after his walk

Tomorrow he gets to meet all the dogs and go for a few lovely walks I am sure
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Ooo just pm'd you to see how he settled... so glad he's settling in well with the rest of the pack and the horses... sure he'll get used to them in time.

Mmm hog roast what a treat.

Hope he enjoys tomorrows meets and walks! thumb up

Right off to bed, early start tomrrow... back to work!
Back to top Go down
HAYLEYGILES
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 am

awww bless him, this is so nice to hear. Glad he is settling well, Lots of love Biggy Boy xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 am

Well done to all involved! I have been following this thread and genuinly, I am so impressed at all of the hard work put in. not worthy

Hayley- I think you have done an amazing job and it must have been so very hard for you to say goodbye to this handsome boy. I would love to foster one day, hopefully when I get the room in a few years I will be able to, just not sure I would let any of them leave! Don't worry though, he is in very safe hands with Sharon and the team! yes

crossed that Lenny finds the perfect, forever home for him. (I'm sure it won't take long!)

hearts
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 am

He has been out for a nice walk with Esme, and am told he was a real gentleman, so far he has been great with all the dogs and people he has met

Tomorrow he has an appointment with Ivan to remove some bits he has no need of so plenty of lead walks for him over the next week whilst he heals a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lenny - Mastiff x Lab   Lenny - Mastiff x Lab - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lenny - Mastiff x Lab
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next