THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassie - Bulldog -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Cassie - Bulldog -  Empty
PostSubject: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Cassie has now joined us

She seems a friendly girl not had a very good life so far

pulls like a steam train on the lead do not think she has been on a lead or a harness before

Travels well in the car and has no issues with people approaching the car

She does need a good bath

Photos and more details to follow soon

Last edited by sharon on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cal
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cal

Job/hobbies : I work for a independant, family run jewellers. Great job!!

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:16 am

Ah bless her, cant wait to see piccies of her......
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Cassie - Bulldog -  005_zps4ef556c4

Cassie - Bulldog -  006_zps30a2723f

Cassie - Bulldog -  007_zps3d1c3c22

Cassie - Bulldog -  008_zps29dc201d

Cassie - Bulldog -  009_zps334ec5e1

Cassie - Bulldog -  010_zps259a2e20

Cassie - Bulldog -  011_zps11ad89f3
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Just received this information

Quote :
Cassie came from a building site in London, she was being bitten by other dogs and a guy that was working down there asked if he could take her home. Her owner had had a relationship breakdown and as she hates cats his new girlfriend had given him a choice her and the cat or the dog. He let the guy take her which he did, however she didn't get on with his dogs when he got her home so he gave her to his elderly mum to look after. She took her to my vet (who gave her antibiotics for her wounds) and mentioned she didn't know whether she could manage her as she pulled so much on the lead and hated small dogs. My vet called me as he knew I helped out bulldogs in need and I went and met Cassie that night. She has a wonderful temperament and is good as gold in the house but she couldn't stay with the old lady so I found her a home with a lovely couple however for various reasons it didn't work so she came back to me on Sunday and was fostered by a lovely couple for the weekend until she could be found a suitable place to help with her 'issues'. That's all I know about Cassie... But I do think she's a very special girl that just hasn't had the guidance she should have had so I'm glad she's getting another chance now

Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 pm

She is cute! love1
Back to top Go down
cal
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cal

Job/hobbies : I work for a independant, family run jewellers. Great job!!

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 am

She is adorable, and what a pretty girl..

Im in love.... hearts hearts hearts blow kiss
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:10 am

Not had full assessment yet but what we have found so far

Far to interested in cats and small dogs to fall on with small children, wonderful with people just loves affection, needs more work on the lead, so she will need a home without small children and small Furies think children over 11 years of age

She has had her spay now and first vaccination she will have her second vaccination in the next few days
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 pm

Cassie's assessment can be found by following the link

http://largebreeddogrescue.co.uk/cassie-bulldog/
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 am

Cassie did alot of walking this weekend, she is good on her own, had her out with Archie and she was fine as long as she was in front and out of snapping distance she didn't care for him having a sniff, poor Archie. I hope you fine a home soon.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 am

Cassie is reserved big smile
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 am

Good news! clap
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 am

Well done little lady!
Back to top Go down
piggywig45
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
piggywig45

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 pm

thumbs Had the pleasure of walking Cassie when helping out, lovely girl and extremely fit for a Bulldog. Way to go Cassie brillint news xx
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 am

HOMED
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:38 am

Brill fantastic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie - Bulldog -    Cassie - Bulldog -  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cassie - Bulldog -
Page 1 of 1