THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max - English Mastiff -

Go down 
+15
piggywig45
Michelle-H
cozzer76
lorigirl3968
MTB79
SJC
dolittle
jo
mastifflover
divadon
Nic D
H
jellyfish292001
clive
sharon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 am

Fabulous news for Max... have a happy life in your new home Max thumbs clap thumb up
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 am

Way to go Max, you have had a bit of a wait to find your forever home and I hope this time it is.
Hugs again Sharon, we all no how much you love this boy hearts and keep us updated with his progress
good luck MAX xx
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 am

Photos of Max in his home

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 100_0576_zps3cc790ce

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 20130220_172955_zps42532f63

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 20130301_183533_zpsa47796ee

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 Howlongdoihavetolook_zpsd27b28ec

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 Howrelaxedcaniget_zpsa36032b7

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 Iknowwearentallowedonbuthesasleep_zpsf4566dcf

Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 Moveover_zpsbfcbc442
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 am

Oh my, he is so adorable, looks huge think they may have to get a larger sofa.
Looks like he has settled well and both dogs look very happy together. He so deserves this been waiting so long.
Way to go Max big hugs and kisses happy dance love1
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 am

That is soooo brillant ! thumbs
Back to top Go down
wadeherring
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
wadeherring

Job/hobbies : HR Officer&Doorman/Dogs and Weightraining

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 am

Christ I had forgotten how big he was!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 pm

He looks happy, what more can anyone ask, the family are working with his issues outside the home he is such a baby but they say in the home he is perfect big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:19 am

update on MAx

Quote :
Hi all, just to let you know that Max is fine and having a great time with Lilly. We got a behaviourist in to help with some of Max's problems (Mark Davis).

He very rarely lunges at people and can now go through underpasses on the cycle tracks, and there are alot in Stevenage although it did take Mark and myself 1 hour to achieve this.
We found that, as you said, he is great with a pack of dogs on a dog walk but had his issues when he was on his own. Anyway it has got alot better and about an inch or two taller. As you all said slowly slowly, and that is true.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Max update

Quote :
Max is doing fine, Denise said we should have called him Shadow as he never leaves my side when I am home lol.

He has grown at least another inch or so and has calmed down alot as you said he would. 5 months has gone in a blink for us. Lilly and Max still cry when they are separated for their walks when I take them, as I wouldn't take them together because I don't think even I am strong enough with both.
The street have got use to him as well now which is always nice, the you children did me a favour an rode their bikes around at the bottom fence were the dogs can't normally get to, but I opened the first gate and we were talking as they rode and Max at first barked like crazy, then when he stopped he got lots of treats and eventually laid down on my feet as he always does, so bikes don't scare him as much now.
Back to top Go down
wadeherring
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
wadeherring

Job/hobbies : HR Officer&Doorman/Dogs and Weightraining

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 am

Great to hear, I cant image how big he looks now that he's grown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max - English Mastiff -    Max - English Mastiff -  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Max - English Mastiff -
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3