THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puddin - Dane X Corso

Go down 
+6
kpatchin
cgately
SJC
dolittle
divadon
sharon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:36 am

clap Lovely update ! Lucky Pudding well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 am

It's so nice to hear that Puddin has settled in to your family so well, loving the photo's above, such a wonderful looking lad and a great joy to see how happy he is in his new home.

A year sure does fly by fast!!!

yes thumb up
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:51 am

lovely update
funny enough aunty Sharon found me a Puddin' as well (aka Lenny) who we also love to bits :big smile:Its so great to find a 4 legged soul mate hug love
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Hope you had a wonderful Gotcha day Puddin big smile

You have had an eventful year

Good luck with the agility,

Wishing you many more happy years with your soul mate and hope to see you again very soon love

Thank you and your family for giving Puddin the wonderful home he so deserves Corrie big smile
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 am

cozzer76 wrote:
Well it's been a year to the day that Donna arrived at mine to do my homecheck, unbeknown to me she also had our first foster in the back of our car if the homecheck was successful. In walked Puddin who checked out every inch of our house. He got on well with my dogs and so he was left. To us he was huge, he was a little bewildered as he had already been on foster which did not work out then back to Donnas and then left with us. After 2 days I was in love and completely smitten, so we adopted later on the same month.
Hand on heart, although I love all my dogs I have to say he is very special to me, we have a great bond and mine and puddins love for each other is unbreakable.
I want to say a Huge Thank you thanks to Sharon for being able to judge on were a dog would fit in and trusting us with Puddin and letting him stay with us. We all love him to bits hearts xx

Ah wow, so good to hear how well Puddin has settled in with you and I'm not surprised that he won your heart. Beautiful boy hearts
Back to top Go down
wadeherring
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
wadeherring

Job/hobbies : HR Officer&Doorman/Dogs and Weightraining

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:19 am

clap Great to see its all gone so well!

Your brown/fawn dog is beautiful! What is he/she?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puddin - Dane X Corso
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4