THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puddin - Dane X Corso

Go down 
+6
kpatchin
cgately
SJC
dolittle
divadon
sharon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:55 pm

cozzer76 wrote:
Well Pudding has only been with me a few hours but has seemed to settle ok, we have been out and he has walked very well on his lead, he will sit whilst you put it on and will wait until you have gone out the door and follow, he sat at traffic lights and was a real pleasure, he has come back and had a raw hide chew and he let me pet him and give a fuss whilst he ate it. He is now fast asleep on a bed at the side of my computer. He seems to love the children and my partner who is a very calm person. I think after a few days he will show his true personality but I dont think there will be a big difference. He needs reassurance and stability which he has not had in his short life. Hopefully someone will see what a great dog Pudding will make xx

Big thanks Corrie for taking Puddin in today to foster. Was great meeting you and your family and it sounds like Puddin is settling in well. hug

D x
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Thank you for stepping in at such short notice, nothing like being thrown in at the deep end laughing :thanku:
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 am

Well what an absolute gent and sweetheart this big guy is. He slept in my daughters room without a peep all night. I was up at 6 and went in to let him out, he took one look at me as if to say this is far too early and went back to sleep. Finlly got up at 7.30 and went straight out for his business. He did the school run and wanted to stay with my little boy instead of coming with me, very child friendly. We went to the market and got some pigs ears and other treats and he then spent the morning at work with me. Met all the dogs beautifully, he will bark now when people come to the shop but nothing more, he does not want a fuss yet off new people but he is still unsure. Walks lovely on his lead no pulling at all. Now he is flat out on the settee. He will make somebody an absolutely loyal and fabulous companion, hopefully soon because I am becoming smitten. Will put some photos on shortly. Wink
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 am

Not surprised he is a super boy, he sounds like a natural nanny. The hardest thing is to let them go, but you make sure they are in the best home possible. The last Foster wasn't going anywhere he was a keeper and the girl we had before him I had a hard time letting go, but she went to a brillant home and that's was all I could have asked for and I still see her and have a photo of her on my desk at work.
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:20 am

Thats good to read big smile

He has that effect doesn't he, hes a lovely boy love1

Cant wait to see some pics!

Give him a big hug from me xx hug
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 am

Sounds like Puddin is working his magic again love2

D
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Poor Puddin has just come back from the vets looking a little sorry for himself. He has just had some of his tail amputated as it would not heal. He has been a good boy apart from not letting the vet nurse take his temperature, I think he thought she may be trying to touch his tail, no aggression just sat down and would not move. He is back on Monday to have his dressing changed and fingers crossed it will heal. I have been given the most hugest Elizabethan collar but in all honesty I dont think he will bother with it, just need to make sure my girls leave it alone. So either Puds will have to be crated or my girls if left alone, or as I am sure Puds will come with me he is like a shadow. Still doing really well and you can see he is letting his true self come out now which is lovely.
Having lots of love, good food and walks, well plods, I have never known a walk take as long with a big dog, he plods and gets everyone commenting in him.
Off to make him a little dinner, so all please fingers crossed his tail heals crossed
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Get well soon Pud'ster hug

Thinking of you & sending you lots of love xx love1
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Get well soon Puddin Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 322853

D
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Thinking of you Puds sorry we didn't save the end of your tail but you are still beautiful and hopefully now will not have anymore pain

Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:35 am

How is Puddin today Corrie question

Get well soon Puds get well
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 am

He is alot happier today gold tooth
Knocked it out off him yesterday abit and he would not settle unless I sat with him, everytime I moved he was there.
Today his tail is wagging again and I have had him with me everywhere. He does not bother with his tail so hopefully if he leaves it alone it should heal wonderfully.
He is sat in the garden sunbathing eating a big pigs ear at the moment, life of riley eh but he deserves it love1
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 am

Sounds a happy boy, enjoy him, love he is a super Boy.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 am

So pleased he seems better

Thank you so much for all you are doing for him
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 pm

We have yet another foster fail

Puds in now homed be happy Puds stay in touch

Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Aaahhh Puds Im so chuffed for you fantastic

Knew you'd work your magic hearts

Be good big guy love
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Ha ha, brilliant. Be happy handsome boy Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 754571

D
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 pm

You will have to sort some Puddin and Kayleigh playdates when Puddins tail is better Donna, and don't forget your camera big smile
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 pm

sharon wrote:
You will have to sort some Puddin and Kayleigh playdates when Puddins tail is better Donna, and don't forget your camera Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 534578

looking forward to it Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 156761
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:07 am

How is Puddin's tail healing?
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 am

His tail is doing really well, he went back Friday for a bandage change this time without a pre med after much pursuassion from myself as it takes him a couple of days to get over it. and they also say there is no aggression he is just sensitive. He is going back Thursday and hopefully that will be it. He is being such a good boy he leaves it well alone and that is the key to it healing. So love this boy, he is the most gentle soul but so loyal and protective of the house. He is having a roast dinner tonight, still trying to get the weight on him but slowly. Evie and Honey have taken to him so well. Once his bandage is off will post some picks of the lovely boy love1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 am

Pleased he is healing well

Bet he will love the roast dinner and I am so happy that Evie and Honey have taken to him so well

Look forward to photos pics
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Hope we have photos soon, how is the Puds doing?
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 am

I will get some on later today for you, I took his bandage off Wed and his tail has healed wonderfully.
He is doing great, really an amazing dog, has really settled now, plays alot more and also barks when he wants you, if I leave the house and dont take him he barks at me through the window. Has a protective nature, he told somebody off they were acting very suspicious on our drive and he was sunbathing and he did not half bark, hackles up, but once told to leave he came straight over tail wagging.
He is just a lovely easy dog and so glad he is a member of our family.
Back to top Go down
cozzer76
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:57 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puddin - Dane X Corso   Puddin - Dane X Corso - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puddin - Dane X Corso
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next