THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sally - Cane Corso

Go down 
+2
tomnemma
sharon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:37 am

Sally is a two year old female Cane Corso

She has lived with six children and two Jack Russals she comes into rescue through no fault of her own

Sally will be spayed before going to a new home

Sally at the moment is in foster in Wales

Photos to follow

Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 pm

big smile big smile will she be comin to kent?? big smile big smile and pics soon big smile big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Probably will get her spayed whilst she is in Wales Emma and in a home environment also Gaynor will be working with her although she is not staying with Gaynor
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing more about her :)
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Sally - Cane Corso 8cc916f1

Sally - Cane Corso F6623c96

Sally - Cane Corso 27cc34fa

Sally - Cane Corso 99918382

Sally - Cane Corso 7516c928

Sally - Cane Corso Ba4dfec7

Sally - Cane Corso 52ab5ea1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 pm

As you can see Sally has Cherry eye this will be sorted before she is homed
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Sally-Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 pm

It`s very early days yet but Sally does appear to have a lovely nature.I am totally in love with her already and I only spent a few hours with her today.
She has been absolutely fine around people, other dogs and the baby that she is living with in foster.
I took her to the vets tonight and she was very well behaved with everything in the waiting room and didn`t object to anything the vet did to her either.
I think the main thing for Sally is to get her settled and work on her socialization with other dogs out in the big wide world as this has certainly been lacking in her past.
Her foster Dad has joined the forum so hopefully he will keep everyone updated on how the beautiful Sally is doing.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks for everything you are doing Gaynor

Please tell foster dad to make an introduction and we can then let him into the forum
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm

love1 poor little girl that eye looks nasty, love1 but such a pretty little girl, love1 love2 love1 love2 love1
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 am

See is a pretty girl, shame she's not closer Dougie would love a play with the new girl.
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 am

how is she gettin on????
any news??
please1
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re:Sally-Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Sally is slowly but surely settling in with Tom and his family.She is as good natured as they come.Tom has not heard a bark or a growl yet so is wondering whether she actually has any vocal chords. laugh
She is getting more confident on her walks and I`m going to take her out with my Kanu in a couple of days and see how she goes.
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:27 pm

thats great news gaynor.. whats she like with cats etc?? or has she not been in contact with any....
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re:Sally- Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:40 pm

She lets them suckle as though they are puppies Emma, or at least that is what I`ve been told.I will cat test her properly in a while though anyway.
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:38 am

Ah she sounds lovely hug

D
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 pm

how is it all going.. did you take her out with kanu ??? is she getting better in health ?? she will look amazin when her coat is gleamin and her eyes are sorted and she has been in your care for a bit.. crossed crossed
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re:Sally-Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Sally is getting there slowly but still very much a work in progress.

Her coat is looking so much better already,it`s amazing what a difference the last week or so has made.
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

Sally has now moved in with my pack.

Kanu and Orla are wonderful dogs.They will put up with everything I decide to bring here but rarely show more than tolerance for any new dogs for at least a few weeks.
Orla`s way of showing affection is to rub the top of her big ,strong head really hard in you.I`ve only seen her do it to a couple of people apart from me and NEVER to another dog.I was really shocked when she took to Sally straight away.....she really likes her.....even doing the head rubbing thing.

If all is well with her vet check up I`ll be booking Sally in for her spay and cherry eye.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

Thank you Gaynor for taking her in

Hoe fantastic the way Orla is being with her, knew from the start that Orla was one very special lady

Hoping all goes well with her check up and it won't be long till that eye can be sorted
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re:Sally-Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

Orla is a special girl.
I`ve lost count over the years how many people who have been terrified of large dogs have been able to like Orla.I`ve had some people in my house who have managed to sit next to her and stroke her without being frightened at all.
But she`s not a big softy all the time.......she is a proper full on Corso when she needs to be.

Little Sally seems to have a very similar temperament to Orla.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 am

HOMED big smile
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Wow, great news for Sally big smile

D
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:32 am

loon i dont know who is luckier sally or the fantastic new owner...lol loon
sally is in good hands and will be a very happy girl
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re:Sally-Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 am

big smile Thanks Emma.....she just fitted in perfectly right from the start,it feels like she`s always been here.

Orla loves her...even shares the sofa with her. surprised

I`ll post some nice pics when her eye is looking better.
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am

i new as soon as you said you had fallen in love with her ... that you would keep her.. she is a very lucky girl and she is defo in a better place.. she deserves happiness and she will get plenty of it now she is with you.. thumbs thumbs thumbs thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sally - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally - Cane Corso   Sally - Cane Corso Empty

Back to top Go down

Sally - Cane Corso
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next