THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.

Go down 
+3
sharon
vexy
pyrotech
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
pyrotech

Job/hobbies : pyrotechnics Working dogs

Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 am

Well its nearly that time of year and in the spirit of the season LBDR-IRONMOUNTAIN and BCCS are joining forces to give the big guys who will be in kennels and long term foster that little bit extra.

Obviously its too soon to say just who will be with us then, so we are going for those in the system on the 1st of December,

Around the 1st Gilly, Sharon and Anna will submit their lists and these dogs will be assigned to those of you signing up, hopefully by the 5th of December, giving a couple of weeks to get things done.

What are you signing up to?

To send a small anonymous gift/treat to the dog assigned to you. Cost ? I like the widows mite principle. What you can afford.

Please note this. THERE ARE DOGS IN THE SYSTEM you may not be aware of. This can be for several reasons, so the possibility does exist that you may be posting to a cut off address, for forwarding on---lets say a dog subject to cruelty proceedings being held at Battersea.

If we get more people than dogs, I going to pass the buck to the Head Honchos to decide which beasties need is the greatest.

To sign up please send your e-mail contact details to: santaslittlehelper@virginmedia.com

All initial e-mails should get an auto-response, fingers crossed, it worked in testing.. After Christmas all contacts will be destroyed. Your details will be used for this and this only.

Any questions, please send to that address initially. then PM me if need be.

Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 am

:thanku: Santa good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

Please everyone if you can make a small gift to the dogs at Christmas it will mean so much for the ones with no home and christmas cheer please1 pray crossed

Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 pm

We shall be on that list and I will try and get Craig involved as well.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Please let pyrotech know via PM he is in contact with Santa big smile
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:16 pm

fantastic Perhaps I could give him my Christmas list as well. thumbs laughing
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 pm

thumbs
Back to top Go down
kate168
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
kate168

Job/hobbies : Aromatherapist and stay at home Mum

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 am

Done gold tooth
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 am

big smile
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 pm

I've signed up big smile
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 pm

well done clap
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 pm

THat was me Gilly not Clive, someone didn't log out and I thought that I went straight in without logging on. confused
So It was I who signed up for Secret Santa. laughing
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Well then.......... well done Angie clap
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Thanks Gilly, you are so kind big smile
Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
pyrotech

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Well thanks to those already signed up thumb up clap

Please don't forget this is basically a fun thing, but with the demands placed on rescues nationwide lately funds for that little treat are scarce, so basically its to send that small treat to one of the long term kennel residents. I'm afraid all you may get back is a warm glow, though some photos may be possible. I'm personally treating it like adopting a dog for the day.

On a serious side I'm treating e-mails from contributors as TOP SECRET, so I personally will not comment on the board about individuals signed up.

Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Well done agent Santa 007 rofl1
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 pm

rofl1 rofl1
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Please think of the rescue dogs this Christmas they would love a home but if that is not possible lets make it special for them anyway big smile
Back to top Go down
KMB
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:49 am

Will be contacting Pyrotech (Windows Email think ) can't leave the big doggies without a pressie love - if no message is received Pyrotech then please contact me here - Thanks.
Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
pyrotech

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:35 am

Well its time to close this thread down.

We have enough people signed up from both groups to get a gift to all the long term and kennel dog.
happy dance

A very big thanks to all of you for signing up. blow kiss

Okay all dogs have gone into one hat, and all Santa's into another (well bowl actually) and are being drawn that way.

except one, we had contact from good people in the state of Michigan, USA clap and I sent them details of one of the guys early. With our expected weather and international post I thought it best. clever

So expect to hear from SLH in the very near future.

Oh and big thanks to those behind the scene's for taking timeout to put bits and peices together for me. well done

Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 am

Thank you Santa happy dance thanks :thanku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.   Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa ---Sign Up Please.
Page 1 of 1