THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)

Go down 
+19
kita
Bill
Angie
Linda
jo
Cooper2007
kpatchin
gaynor
Mellonz
amanda
mad dog lady
vexy
Sonanimalcrazy
clive
Ellie
Dawny
tomnemma
EmmaLouise
sharon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 am

Well done Tracy. Yes Kara is proper lady. When I took her our she would rather push you out of the way than walk through a puddle.
She is such a sweet girl. Be happy Kara love hug
Back to top Go down
kita
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
kita

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm

dolittle wrote:

Shes got some funny little ways about her and point blank refuses to walk through any
muddy puddles over the park - such a lady!

Just wait until you try and take her out in the rain!!!!!!

My boy would rather cross his legs for 24 hours than go out when there was the slightest hint of rain!

He would be barking to go out, I would get him 'tacked' up, open the door, he stuck his nose out - saw rain and you could forget the walk he so desperately needed!!! Try and drag him out for a wee and his legs locked - then he would collapse on the floor!!!

I well remember the day when it hail stoned when we were coming back from a walk. He walked with his eyes tight shut and only opened them to glare at me - of course I had arranged it all!!!!

Good luck with her (she will be worth any effort).

Sue

PS If you walk her past your local Turkish kebab take away you will probably find yourself presented with lots of free kebab meat!!! My boy got loads of it freshly carved off the lamb thingy! They just stand about 10 foot away from the dog though!
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Kara started Doggy School tonight and was the perfect pupil.
It took us 20 minutes to get her through the door because it was lino and a bit wet & a little
muddy and we all know what Kara thinks of mud & wet! Rolling Eyes

One of the things the trainer had us do was stand in the middle of the hall and let everyone
else walk past us with their dogs - she was perfect, took it all in her stride and quite happily
sat at my feet while all the other dogs wandered past.
I felt so proud of her tonight .... Five gold stars for Kara please clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:50 pm

kita wrote:
dolittle wrote:

Shes got some funny little ways about her and point blank refuses to walk through any
muddy puddles over the park - such a lady!

Just wait until you try and take her out in the rain!!!!!!

Shes ok in the rain its just the puddles that are an issue think

Love the tip about the Kebabs - will give that a try! big smile
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Very happy for you all, she is a gorgeous girl! big smile
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 am

Ah! Tracy, im so pleased you were able to give Kara a home! I knew you two had bonded! big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4