THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)

Go down 
+19
kita
Bill
Angie
Linda
jo
Cooper2007
kpatchin
gaynor
Mellonz
amanda
mad dog lady
vexy
Sonanimalcrazy
clive
Ellie
Dawny
tomnemma
EmmaLouise
sharon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Kara-Karabash(Anatolian Shepherd)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 pm

laugh Oh bless her,what a clever girl rofl
Back to top Go down
kita
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
kita

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 pm

vexy wrote:

Only one problem & this is the reason that they didn't make it to the funday...........She point blank refuses to get back into the car laughing

Typical Karabash - when they decide they are not going to do something you don't have a hope in h*ll of changing their minds.

vexy wrote:

If they can't work through this issue me & Sharon will be popping over to see if we can do a bit of work with her.

Good luck with that one - suspect you will need it! Just one tip - don't try and trick her into the car, you might succeed once but you will never do it again! They have a VERY long memory.

Sue

PS If it becomes a big problem it might be an idea to have a chat with someone who knows the breed well. I don't usually suggest this as I think most dogs are just dogs, BUT this breed have some very perculiar habits/foibles that are unique to them. For instance my boy would not go out in the rain - no matter what I did!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for the advice, can we contact you if need be please?

Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Re:Kara-Karabash(Anatolian Shepherd)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 am

laugh They sound very much like Ridgebacks yes

Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 pm

I am very sorry to say that Kara is looking for a home again, Kara was the most perfect girl in her new home but sadly her new owner has been taken ill & it is very bad news.

They were heartbroken to return her but really had no choice & poor Kara is very confused & sad to be back tears
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Kara-Karabash(Anatolian Shepherd)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:23 am

Oh no,that is terrible news.

hugs for Kara`s previous owner

I wish I could have her.
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:40 am

Oh dear this is very sad news for both. tears
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 am

It is very sad news for all concerned but under the circimtances it was best for Kara to come back although they are very upset about it

My thoughts are with them at this very difficult time

Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 am

Kara is a beautiful girl! I hope to meet her soon!

Fingers crossed she finds her forever home!
Back to top Go down
debbs7m
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Ive fallen for Kara, she is gorgeous love2 Do you have any idea how she is with cats? and whereabouts is she? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Kara is with me at the moment, near Maidstone, not sure on the cat situation she is not showing signs of wanting to to chase rabbits or pheasants but we have not come across cats she shows an interest in the wild rabbits but has not looked as if she wanted to chase just a look of oh look at that
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:17 am

So sorry to hear that.. Good luck to her finding her forever home soon.. xx
Back to top Go down
debbs7m
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

sharon wrote:
Kara is with me at the moment, near Maidstone, not sure on the cat situation she is not showing signs of wanting to to chase rabbits or pheasants but we have not come across cats she shows an interest in the wild rabbits but has not looked as if she wanted to chase just a look of oh look at that

We near Hemel Hempstead and we don't drive, I think Maidstone is a bit too far think I hope she finds her new forever soon. love2
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Thats a shame is there no one that would like a nice drive to the garden of England you could make a day of it big smile
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 am

REHOMED big smile clap

I'm sure her new mum will come on & give us all an update Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 am

Yay!! clap Well done Kara! Hope you love your new fur-ever home!
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Re:Kara-Karabash(Anatolian Shepherd)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 am

clap clap clap

Be happy Kara
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

I deffinately know she will be spoilt rotten big smile big smile big smile big smile clap thumbs
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Fabulous news! clap
Back to top Go down
kmason8282
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kmason8282

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Great News

gold tooth
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm

YAY! I'm so soooo happy to have Kara living with us happy dance

She's such a beauty. She's had a bath and a groom and loved every single minute of it.
I'd still be brushing her now if she had her way!
Shes still getting used to my other pooches but they're getting closer each day. They go
out for a walk together every day and I'm sure they will all be best friends very soon.

Shes got some funny little ways about her and point blank refuses to walk through any
muddy puddles over the park - such a lady! She's also developed a strange relationship
with a squeaky bone toy and will literally squeak it & squeak it & squeak it for a good
hour and then bury it under her bed while she has a nap.

I took her with me to PETS AT HOME and she was like a child in a sweet shop! I've never
seen a dog waggle their whole entire body with utter excitement like Kara did! She chose
her own treats and got sooo many cuddles from everyone.

I'm dead excited to have such a beautiful princess join our family and I can't wait to see
her settle in here properly ..... The next few months are gonna be so exciting and
maybe a bit difficult at times but its gonna be oh so worth it!

Heres a couple of pictures for now with lots more to follow over the next few weeks cheers

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 Pict0712

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 Pict0714
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Well done for giving her a great home I know she can be a bit difficult but you will get her on track big smile
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 am

well done well done well done well done clap thumbs woohoo woohoo

So pleased that she's found a home. Well done Tracy.
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Re:Kara-Karabash(Anatolian Shepherd)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 am

clap thumbs fantastic well done
Back to top Go down
Linda
Committee member
Committee member
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:51 am

Hi Tracy

Well done thumbs I'm so happy for you all happy dance

Linda
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)   Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kara - Karabash (Anatolian Shephard)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next