THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes we have little ones

Go down 
+4
jellyfish292001
Angie
tomnemma
sharon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Yes we have little ones  Empty
PostSubject: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:18 am

2 Girl Shih Tzu already have a lot of interest in giving these 2 girls a home they are called Holly & Lilly

The male Bulldog interest already shown awaiting application forms

The girls are under a year old and are being spayed today

Diesel the Bulldog is 2 years old

Yes we have little ones  F5008997

Yes we have little ones  9798d053

Yes we have little ones  05d0c3c5

Yes we have little ones  0ab71f84

Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:21 am

Yes we have little ones  0c32dea0
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 am

ooooh bulldog i will give you as large breed as they have thae stubborn trait of a mastiff and the smell laughing but shits zus...... think think now thats just not you sharon, whats goin on rofl rofl rofl
but all dogs whatever the size if they need help autie sharon will rescue them... well done x
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Bull dog smell? scratch Stubborn? scratch I haven't notice these traits in a Bull dog. either that or we have a special Bulldog hearts hearts No so sure about the little hairy ones Shiz su!!!! laughing not my sort of dog but they need to be safe and a happy life. big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 am

Both the girls are reserved one subject to homecheck

The Bulldog is still looking for a home
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am

Don't look at me Sharon Rolling Eyes I am having enough trouble knowing that I will have to give Millie up. crying and DO NOT let Clive bring another Bull Dog home Rolling Eyes laughing
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 am

Dogs Name: Diesel Breed: Bull Dog Sex: M Age: 2yrs Date: 30/07/2012
SITUATION Dogs reactions
Person casually walks past dog while dog is eating (meal or special food) Diesel shows no problem when you walk around his food
Person tries to pick up bowl while dog is eating (meal or special food) Diesel will carry on eating until the food is out of his reach, but doesn’t show any aggression around food
Person tries to pick up food that has fallen to floor while dog is trying to reach it Diesel moves towards the treat but once its covered he will walk off
Person tries to touch or take away high value food that dog is eating or holding Diesel allowed the tripe stick to be taken from him without any problems
Person tries to touch or take away a toy that dog is playing with Diesel has shown no interest in the toys
Person reaches hand towards dog Diesel is very accepting of hands going towards him and he actively looks for affection
Person reaches over dog’s head Same as above. Diesel displays a lot of attention seek and will try to jump up on you lap when you sit down
Person tries to put on leash and/or collar Diesel remains very calm and easily allows you to put these on
Person grabs at dog’s collar or neck Diesel shows no appeasing or aggressive behaviour
Person pulls on dog’s collar or neck Same as above
Person hugs dog around neck Diesel loves any affection and is very accepting of being hugged
Person pushes down on dog’s back Diesel remains standing but doesn’t show any appeasing or aggressive behaviours
Person pushes down on dog’s rump Diesel goes straight into a sit without any hesitation
Person tries to get dog to lie down by voice command Diesel doesn’t know this command at all
Person tries to get dog to lie down by physical pushing Diesel can easily be pushed into the down without showing any unwanted behaviours
Person tries to get dog to roll over on its back by physical manipulation Diesel is very reluctant to go all the way over but doesn’t show any unwanted behaviour
Person tries to groom dog’s head , torso, or legs (ie other than feet) Diesel is very accepting of grooming
Person touches dog’s feet Diesel shows no unwanted behaviours and will easily allow you to touch his feet
Person clips or tries to clip dog’s toenails Not tested
Person tries to bathe dog, including towelling off after bath Not tested
Person tries to open dog’s mouth Diesel will allow you to open his mouth and doesn’t show any unwanted behaviours
Person stares into dog’s eyes Diesel is very happy to make and hold eye contact
Person shouts loudly near dog Diesel shows no reaction
Person threatens dog with object such as newspaper or with hand Diesel will show a slight winch, but doesn’t show any unwanted behaviours
Person drops an object near dog Diesel shows no reaction at all
Stranger knocks on door or rings bell at dog's home Diesel shows no unwanted behaviours
Stranger enters house Diesel will go to greet the person
Stranger in house tries to pet dog Diesel loves affection and will actively seek it
Stranger approaches dog in car Diesel showed no reaction
Stranger approaches dog on street
Diesel will either ignore them of demand affection
Another person touches or hugs person with dog Diesel shows no reaction
Stranger shouts loudly in dog’s presence Diesel shows no reaction
Dog walks past familiar non reactive dog Diesel will ignore the other dogs
Dog walks past unfamiliar non reactive dog Diesel will ignore them at first then go and investigate
Dog walks past familiar reactive dog Diesel will total ignore the other dogs and shows no reaction
Dog walks past unfamiliar reactive dog Same as above
Diesel appears to be bomb proof, he is very laid back and nothing appears to faze him. He appears to be very good around other dogs even when they are barking and lunging at him. Diesels worst behaviour appears to be trying to jump up demanding affection when you sit down and also if he is on his own he sometimes bark for attention. All these behaviours were shown at the time of this assessment conducted by Shaun Aldridge (Ruff Diamond Dog Training); however these behaviours may change in different circumstances.
Back to top Go down
jellyfish292001
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 pm

We met Diesel yesterday, and I had to fight to stop Orin sneaking him in the car!!
He is such a sweetie just wants love and fuss oh and to play.
He needs feeding up a bit but he will make someone a fabulous pet.
I have to admit even I with my bullie obsession I was tempted to bring the little bugger home and give him lots of loving!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 am

Rolling Eyes I don't think Millie will be going anywhere Sharon. hell no Millie and i have got such a strong bond hug I will find it hard to give her up love2 so don't get any ideas about off loading the Bull dog you have there for a companion for her no I think Lola will be upset if she loses her playmate. crying affraid Sorry!!!!! laughing Hope all the other little ones find a home soon.
Back to top Go down
lorigirl3968
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
lorigirl3968

PostSubject: Yes we have little ones   Yes we have little ones  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Diesel trying to be a lap dog

Yes we have little ones  DSC02568

He's such a character and loves a fuss and cuddle, certainly makes up for his lack of size with his personality big smile
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 am

big smile he can be my lapdog !!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 am

ALL THREE OF THESE HAVE NOW FOUND NEW HOMES big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 am

Update on Diesel

Quote :
Well its been a week now since the little man came home and OMG he is an absolute treasure. Such a character. I have renamed him Bosley or Boz to his friends and you'd think he'd been here forever.

We did have a horrendous first night in that he was attacking the girls for no reason and they were becoming scared of him but I did lots of Victoria Stillwell ' Timeout' stuff . We had a saying in the bank that those who play together stay together so on Tuesday we went for a long walk in the woods so they could get used to each other in a neutral environment and from then on you'd think they'd been together forever.

His little eyes were on stalks when Hamish pony came to say hello but following mutual sniffs and snorts they are fine although I think he finds Hamish rather boring LOL. Hamish doesn't ' do' tug o war unlike BoBo.

He has a good appetite and has been playing with his toys. Bo and Holly treat him like a little brother and its really funny watching them because they aren't used to his Bulldog snorts, snuffles and snoring LOL.

The three musketeers.

Will send some pics when I've worked out how to do the bloomin things

Jenny x
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:14 am

big smile clap fantastic To see Boz settled Bulldogs seem to have such big characters for such a small breed and lots and lots and lots of love. Good luck in your forever home Boz

Back to top Go down
wadeherring
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
wadeherring

Job/hobbies : HR Officer&Doorman/Dogs and Weightraining

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 am

Just a quick update on these two as I haven't got around to doing one. Holly was renamed Dollie and went to live with my mother in law. Lily had to be renamed Millie as I have a Lily and is with me.

Millie is a great little dog, very affectionate, my little girl loves her and so do my other two dogs. She is a tiny Shih Tzu and only weighs about 5.5kg which is tiny when you think I've got a 40kg+ rottie! The girls all get on fine and it will often be Millie who starts the play fighting in the house. Being so small the girls seem to let her do what she likes!

A few pictures:

Millie being walked by Layla. Bless Millie, Layla hadnt been walking long when this was taken but when Layla fell over or dropped the lead Millie waited for her to pick it up again!

Yes we have little ones  Photo3

Millie always sleeps with Lily despite having her own bed, this was a tight fit!

Yes we have little ones  Photo2

Such a random bunch!

Yes we have little ones  Photo1-1
Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 am

They look lovely yes
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Great photos Wade big smile
Back to top Go down
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Lovely Photos
gold tooth clap 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes we have little ones    Yes we have little ones  Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes we have little ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM :: Rescue Dogs :: LBDR rehomed dogs-
Jump to: