THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaleigh - Cane Corso

Go down 
+23
SANDY A
vexy
Alison
tomnemma
kmason8282
Fi Graham
divadon
EmmaLouise
dolittle
gaynor
cushti
steve001
Cooper2007
p990rnp
broox159
clive
Ellie
Chris&Neo
cal
Mel
Lisa
Tricky
sharon
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Kaleigh - Cane Corso Empty
PostSubject: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello everyone, Sharon said I should introduce myself I am very shy and not very confident at all but Sharon said it was bad manners for me not to say Hello, anyway my name is Kaleigh and I am about 10 months old, I was found wandering the streets and was taken to Battersea Dogs home, there have been many rescues helping me to get to you at LBDR, they all said it was the best place for me to be to get my confidence so I would like to say thank you, well I think thank you as I do not know yet as I have only just arrived and don't know anyone I hope this is going to be a nice place to be and where I can learn to be a puppy without a care in the world, So thanks also to Ironmountain and CCUKMR for getting me here, I am told that all the rescues are going to try and find me a nice home to live forever, but I don't want to move on just yet

I have been what they call dog and cat tested and the said I did really well, so I can live with friendly dogs ones that will take care of me but not bully me to much as I would really not like that and I can live with a cat as when they told me to leave and come away I did, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to live with small children but perhaps when I have more confidence I might like to live with older ones as they might play with me

Anyway here are some photos of me and I think I will meet some of you soon

Kaleigh - Cane Corso 31681399

Kaleigh - Cane Corso 94e06fa8

Kaleigh - Cane Corso 4bb70cea

Bye for now Kaleigh

Back to top Go down
Tricky
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

Job/hobbies : printer

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:09 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwww ur lovely kayleigh

if i didnt already have a girl ................

Do you remember, I thought it was confetti in our hair
By the way didn't I break your heart?
Please excuse me, I never meant to break your heart.
So sorry I never meant to break your heart.
But you broke mine
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Committee member
Committee member
Lisa

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Ohhhh no. She looks so sad crying

Lisa
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetortoisehouse.com
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:42 am

what a lovely girl,good luck kayleigh the rest of your fab life starts here. dance
Back to top Go down
cal
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cal

Job/hobbies : I work for a independant, family run jewellers. Great job!!

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:07 am

Ahhh gawd, u are beautiful, you will have the bestest time at Sharons, enjoy becomming a confident little lady, and u will be rehomed in your forever home very soon.
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:36 am

Welcome to you Kaleigh, very pleased to meet such a polite young lady. Life can be very scary sometimes, & us large breeds are an emotional lot! Please don't be scared though, your with friends now ,,, today is the first day of the rest of your life............... Neo hearts
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:43 am

Oh my god she is gorgeous. I love her, She looks like the double of Jake.

Hope you find a home fit for a princess soon pretty girl! love1
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:55 am

Kaliegh today, she is a little shy at the moment, but seemed to come round for a few biscits after awhile, even had her sitting with me. Sharon has taken her out for a road walk today and it seems she is a little more confident out on the roads perhaps this is what she is used to. As you can see she is looking a little more confident.
Kaleigh - Cane Corso 2
Kaleigh - Cane Corso 1
Kaleigh - Cane Corso 7
Kaleigh - Cane Corso 4
Kaleigh - Cane Corso 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Awww, Kaleigh is so pretty but she looks so sad! tears I hope she will settle in soon and start to gain some confidence!
Back to top Go down
p990rnp
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

Job/hobbies : Mastiffs!

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:35 pm

She's soooo gorgeous!
I met Kayleigh about a month ago in Battersea Park when she was being walked.
Well done to everyone who has been taking care of her since! She is looking much healthier! She was extremely skinny before.
She's a lovely sweet girl and very respectful of my older, totally non moving bullie and played nicely with my pug.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:25 am

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous.... really hope she comes out of her shell, is she warey of new people then Sharon?

love2 love2 love2
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:35 am

Yes Lyn but only for the first couple of minutes does not take long before she is all over you like a rash, she will be great with someone that is willing to put in the time to carefully introduce her to new things and new people, she is very much a puppy and loves exploring but in her own time, normally when dogs come in like her they are not happy about going ou for a walk but Kayleigh loves it, she is not bothered by traffic at all
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:51 am

That's good that she enjoys walking and non bothered a traffic... small steps. Wink
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:09 am

the real issue I have at the moment is the crate am now getting her eating and sleeping in one but not got the door shut yet as soon as I can do that and she is happy I will bring her into my dogs but want to integrate her with them slowly and would not leave her out of a crate with them when I am seeing to the other dogs, think my dogs will help her a lot, mind you Cassie is doing a good job with her at the moment
Back to top Go down
steve001
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:40 am

WOW she is gorgeous ! hope she finds a good home soon

steve & charlie

crossed
Back to top Go down
steve001
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:42 am

WOW she is gorgeous ! hope she finds a good home soon

steve & charlie

crossed
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:21 pm

She's a doll, Diva would love her to play with loon
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Kaleigh-Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Stunning girlie , love2 blow kiss hearts love1
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey Gaynor - hope you and Reeve are good hugs
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Kaleigh-Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:25 am

Hi Janice.....we`re OK thanks how about you?

I`ve PM`d you
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am

D'ya think Kaleigh is happy to be an LBDR dog?

Here she is having a funny five minutes today ..... big smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB-W2NF70do
Back to top Go down
EmmaLouise
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
EmmaLouise

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 am

What a fabulous video! She's a joy to watch!!

Good Luck Kayleigh in finding your forever home. big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 am

I think she is beginning to settle rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:14 am

Wow what a great video. Kaleigh looks fab and is having so much fun, so different from the sad photo when she first came in. happy dance

D
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:39 am

Great video lovely to see her having so much fun! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaleigh - Cane Corso
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next