THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs

Go down 
+22
p990rnp
pyrotech
cal
Chris&Neo
kayleighlawrence
vexy
Chester's mate
pudding1
wadeherring
Alison
tomnemma
dolittle
Linda
kpatchin
Mel
amanda
clive
broox159
Angie
Ellie
Cooper2007
sharon
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs Empty
PostSubject: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 am

Misty

Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 5009b763

Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs Ac00b488

Corrina

Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs Ad1bb5c0

Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs A85b031f

We have the full history on Misty and Corrina, they have come in through no fault of their own their owner has been taken really ill and can no longer give them the care they require and deserve

They are sisters and have always lived together although it would be nice if they could be homed together we do know that is unlikely

The girls are almost four years old although Misty thinks she is four months so full of life, they are very friendly girls get on with other dogs and have been around visiting children

Their previous owner told us their temperament id "Excellent- Friendly-outgoing"

They have been used to being around smaller breeds with no problems they adore people and fuss and attention

Misty is the more outgoing girl with Corrina following her lead this of course could change if they are separated
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:08 am

Stunning looking girls....
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 am

Have posted pic's and details on the LBDR Facebook page!
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 am

They are both stunning, My fingers are crossed they can be rehomed together! big smile
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member
Angie

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 am

Clive showed me the photo's he took of them and told me that Fred needs two mre girls to make his pack complete. surprised Clive has fallen for both of them blow kiss ,. me I loved the one who has trouble with her lips. looks like she has got a mouth full in cartoon style. rofl I will see if he can get the photo's on here, You would have to see them to see what I am laughing about
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 am

What beautiful girls! I hope they find a home together!
I may have to come and do some walking this weekend Sharon if thats ok?
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 am

Would be good to see you big smile
Back to top Go down
broox159
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
broox159

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 am

I might bring the boyfriend....he can help, big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 am

Good plan, cheeky but good rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:23 pm

A couple of silly pics of Misty what a lovely girl.
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 018-1
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 017-1

Sorry about the eyes, just the flash that made them that colour surprised she was in play mode at the time, as such Corina did not get a look in.
Will post more when I get them, if they are not snapped up before then these two are fantastic
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Just loving that face and tongue laugh
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:16 am

Fantastic photo's of Misty... what a face yes thumb up
Back to top Go down
Mel
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
Mel

Job/hobbies : LBM

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 am

looks like she could be giving Tilly a run for her money on the tongue states. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 am

2 more wouldn't hurt clive? big smile laugh laughing
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kpatchin

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 am

Go on clive you and Fred will have your own Hareem of ladies what more could a man ask for. I'm trying for my Chip and Dales troop with more boys, but Graeme and Chester say NO WAY.
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Some more pics taken of these two wonderfull girls they really won't be around for long before some lucky person snaps them up.

Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 006
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 012
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 038-1
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 007
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs 019
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

thumb up
Back to top Go down
Linda
Committee member
Committee member
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:54 am

They were useless at poo picking today just wanted to play rofl rofl rofl
Love them to bits love love love
Great pictures Clive pics just love that muddy look rofl
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 am

I LOVE these two girls love1

I've walked them a few times now and they're a real pleasure to walk. They don't pull or jump around - they
just plod along together and are utterly adorable!
They love to be told how good they're being and look up at you with those big soppy eyes - You just have to
stop mid-walk for a little fuss!

Gorgeous GORGEOUS girls and I really hope they find a home soon love
Back to top Go down
tomnemma
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
tomnemma

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 am

they look like sweet hearts and i hope they find that forever home real soon and i hope its together as they look very close,
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Alison

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 pm

They are sweet little girls and remarkably well behaved - you can walk both of them one-handed. They're very different characters - Misty bustles along excitedly and wants to investigate everything while Corinna is much more placid and just bimbles along beside you. They're both equally affectionate though and love a fuss.
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 am

Corrina
trying to look a little more photogenic laugh
the photo's really do these two girls no justice at all, they are both great
Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs Corina
Back to top Go down
Linda
Committee member
Committee member
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:22 am

These 2 girls really are quite nice big smile
I know what you mean Clive some dogs just don't take a good picture pics
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

That's a nice photo Clive

Well they both met Ivan today started their vacs and Misty was spade so she is now snoring her head off

They are really nice girls, Corrina is a bit lost without her sister but I am now separating them for short periods to try and boost Corrina's confidence, would be good if we can get a number of dog walkers here at the same time so we can get them on some group walks with other dogs
Back to top Go down
wadeherring
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
wadeherring

Job/hobbies : HR Officer&Doorman/Dogs and Weightraining

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Met Corrina today, she is stunning! Wasnt bothered by my attention much but I think she was missing her sister!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Corrina & Misty  - Bullmastiffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM :: Rescue Dogs :: LBDR rehomed dogs-
Jump to: