THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X

Go down 
+7
mastifflover
dolittle
H
Alison
divadon
cgately
sharon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X Empty
PostSubject: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

Mr Cuddles we are told is an Irish Wolf Hound Cross he has been in foster for the last few months awaiting a court case, he is now being signed over to us

Quote :
We called him Mr Cuddles as he is just that, a large cuddly lad. He came to us as part of a cruelty case when he was approx. 8 weeks old. He was being used as a football , the owner has now been prosecuted and Mr Cuddles has been re-leased from custody and is now looking for his forever home. He is now approx. 7/8 mths of age, the size of a large GSD approx. 45kg,

He has until the last month resided in the house with my dogs, he is house trained, pulls a little on lead but he is only a baby. He is fine with other dogs and cats ranging from 2lb Chihuahuas to 45kg gsd’s. His only vice is that if a dog tells him off and is too heavy/ unjustified he will retaliate and tell the dog that it was too harsh. But that is all over in a matter of seconds, it is not aggression just his way of saying “NO” that level of discipline was not needed on me. He doesn’t like other dogs in his bowl of food whilst he is eating but will give his bowl up to a person and he does take forever to eat his food, although this is improving.

He is a lovely affectionate big soppy sod who deserves a loving home who will understand the requirements of a large dog. He has no issues with regards to the beating he took at the hands of his former owner and no residual effects that we have seen. He does like to spend a fair amount of time outside soaking up the sun and chilling.

As to his exact heritage – we are guessing he is IWH cross due to his facial hair, coat and his gait but the other half is anybody’s guess.
Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 29e9a52d

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X Fa33dd95

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X C9d37d86

Last edited by sharon on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 am

what a lovely boy
love those whiskers! hug
here's hoping he finds a lovely caring forever home soon. hugs
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:08 pm

What a cutie pie love2

D
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Alison

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Is he with you Sharon? I look forward to meeting him if he is. I can't say wolfhound leaps out but that may be the difference between pictures and seeing him in the flesh.

I must admit my first thought on seeing the pictures was that he looks like someone has stuck on a really dodgy fake beard and moustache as a poor attempt at disguise!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:46 pm

I have no idea of the breed Alison I have only put up what we have been told about him

He reaches us here on Saturday upto now I have only seen photos of him
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

Job/hobbies : Love dogs, love walking dogs, love being with dogs, love reading about dogs, just love dogs :) like some folk too :)

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 am

Looking forward to meeting you Mr Cuddles big smile
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

I love him already - just because of his name laughing
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Few more pictures of the utterly adorable Mr Cuddles - he's just perfect in every way! hearts

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 011

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 009

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 005

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 004

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21133022

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21133013

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21132841

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21132828

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21132813

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21132750

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X 2012-04-21132743
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 am

Well that is the last time I give him a nice foam bed to sleep on surprised censored

Still will get me own back now off to the vets we go to loose those Christmas baubles rofl rofl rofl plead
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 am

Good luck Mr Cuddles xxxx love

Back to top Go down
mastifflover
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
mastifflover

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 am

Oh bless him. I ve always found foam beds only lasted one night aswell. Look forward to meeting him. big smile
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

Job/hobbies : Love dogs, love walking dogs, love being with dogs, love reading about dogs, just love dogs :) like some folk too :)

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 am

what a cutie pie! sorry about the foam Sharon, I was just a bit stressed, cos I heard you like chopping bits off!! rofl
Back to top Go down
Emmasaurusrex
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie
Emmasaurusrex

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 am

He is utterly beautiful. Perhaps he has some Lab in him? I don't know, the possibilities are endless!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Goodness knows what he has in him, gone through the bearded collie, to the retriever, then the Akita, sometimes his tail goes up and over like an Akita, someone also mentioned maybe Rotti in him, he is a big boned lad with very big feet weighed in at 38.75kg today

His castration went well and he came around very fast, walked him out of the vets like he had not been under at all

He is a cute fella
Back to top Go down
kmason8282
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
kmason8282

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:50 pm

He is Mr Cuddles .. and he needs a home

dog and bone
Back to top Go down
Delo
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Delo

Job/hobbies : Martial Arts Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 am

Hes a nice boy. He will get homed really quickly
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member
Cooper2007

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:28 am

What ever he is he looks a lovley boy and I'm sure he'll find a home soon.

Wink thumb up
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Alison

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Having met him tonight and then come back and looked at our lot I found myself wandering whether he could be a mix of mastiff and wolfhound. If Uno and Stubbs had met unneutered I could see the result looking like Mr Cuddles surprised
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:31 am

Mr Cuddles has gone off to start his new life

Be Happy Mr Cuddles
Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
cgately

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:47 am

yippeeee! fantastic
be happy Mr Cuddles xx love
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Great news for Mc C gold tooth
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:01 am

Aaahhh Mr Cudds love1

Be good gorgeous xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X   Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Cuddles Irish Wolf Hound X
Page 1 of 1