THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaleigh - Cane Corso

Go down 
+23
SANDY A
vexy
Alison
tomnemma
kmason8282
Fi Graham
divadon
EmmaLouise
dolittle
gaynor
cushti
steve001
Cooper2007
p990rnp
broox159
clive
Ellie
Chris&Neo
cal
Mel
Lisa
Tricky
sharon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonanimalcrazy
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Sonanimalcrazy

Job/hobbies : Animals..hum Animals Ohh and Animals

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Absolutely fantastic Pictures she is a lovely looking dog .....
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:01 am

Whoops sorry, I moved the photos and they have been deleted, so here goes again with a couple that I have been playing around with:

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_202231AA-1

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_195639AA-1

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_201921AA

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_202117AA

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_201848AA

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_201531AA

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_201409AA

And here's a link to the whole album, but be warned there is over 100 photos on here:
https://s692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/divadon2009/Kaleigh%20and%20Bruce/

D
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Alison

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:12 am

They really are stunning pictures Donna, the album as well. It's hard to believe they only met last weekend. I do think your rabbit must have nerves of steel though. Has Poppy cat forgiven you yet?
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Re:Kaleigh- Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 am

love2 Beautiful piccies....what a pair of stunners...she looks really at home with you and Bruce big smile
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend
dolittle

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 am

WOW! She looks so different all ready thumbs

Gorgeous photos fantastic
Back to top Go down
Grumps
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
Grumps

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 am

She looks so amazing gold tooth big smile and relaxed (apart from the 'bounding' around of course)

They look so great together... but yes.......... I'm curious if she and the cat are friends yet!!!

But thanks for such a treat with the pics........clap thumbs clap

Maria
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 am

Alison wrote:
They really are stunning pictures Donna, the album as well. It's hard to believe they only met last weekend. I do think your rabbit must have nerves of steel though. Has Poppy cat forgiven you yet?

Grumps wrote:
She looks so amazing gold tooth big smile and relaxed (apart from the 'bounding' around of course)

They look so great together... but yes.......... I'm curious if she and the cat are friends yet!!!

But thanks for such a treat with the pics........clap thumbs clap

Maria

Poppy cat is still keeping out of the way and has now worked out how to get out of the bedroom window and across the fence and out without coming downstairs, she is still not happy (yet). Have had Kaleigh on lead near her and Kaleigh seems fine (interested but responding to leave) but Poppy is having none of it.

Everything else is fine, Kaleigh and Bruce get on great, it's lovely to see. They play really well and then they settle down side by side. I have been working in my study today and everytime I look behind they are both there led back to back, or Kaleigh's head on Bruce and so on, so cute.

And yes Alison, the rabbit has got nerves of steel, he is not fazed by Kaleigh at all. Kaleigh also met ducks today on her walk, she was very interested and laid down on the floor (as if to spring into play). It wasn't long before a few ducks turned into several dozen as I think they thought we were going to feed them, so we had to move on. Kaleigh didn't bat an eyelid at the joggers or cyclists either and she has been great to walk, although she still does her sudden dive to the ground with legs in the air when she sees a nice bit of grass laughing

She met with the dogs and people on our weekly social yesterday again and she was happy to see them all and was happily taking treats from the people too.

D
Back to top Go down
Fi Graham
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Wow - amazing !   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Wow surprised

Those pictures have brought tears to my eyes Shocked

Kayleigh looks so much better (and heavier) and even those 'sad eyes' can't hide just how happy she is thumbs

I don't know either of you, but I hope you don't mind me saying you're probably the best thing that's ever happened to Kayleigh and it really is heartwarming to see her so relaxed and having fun respect

OMG - I'm sitting here blubbering ... sorry ........... I truly am moved to see Kayleigh so happy loon

thinking hold on ... an emotional 46 year old female .... oh crap - the menopause is after me ............................... HELP !!!!! what argh shit happens

rofl
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 am

Fi Graham wrote:
Wow surprised

Those pictures have brought tears to my eyes Shocked

Kayleigh looks so much better (and heavier) and even those 'sad eyes' can't hide just how happy she is thumbs

I don't know either of you, but I hope you don't mind me saying you're probably the best thing that's ever happened to Kayleigh and it really is heartwarming to see her so relaxed and having fun respect

OMG - I'm sitting here blubbering ... sorry ........... I truly am moved to see Kayleigh so happy loon

thinking hold on ... an emotional 46 year old female .... oh crap - the menopause is after me ............................... HELP !!!!! what argh shit happens

rofl

Ah that's lovely, thank you Fi big smile

D
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 am

Just a quick update on Kaleigh (well I will try to be quick).

Kaleigh is a little sweetheart and she is breaking hearts wherever she goes. She is still wary when meeting people for the first time and takes a while to come around (preferring to keep out of the way). Although once she has made a human friend she is very loving and attentive.

With dogs though it's a different story, she loves them all and has got great doggy social skills. She met a lively jrt yesterday with his elderly owner, and Kaleigh was a very good girl (they both wanted to play with each other). The elderly man commented on what a lovely dog she was. Today she met a snappy westie, who Kaleigh completely ignored, and once we passed she laid down in her playful way trying to make friends and giving off all the right signals (unfortunately it was wasted on the westie though).

Kaleigh also likes water and has done a little bit of paddling over the last few days. She particularly enjoyed it this morning as it cooled her down nicely.

Kaleigh comes alive when she is out on a walk or when she is playing with Bruce. She is a joy to walk.

Only downside is that we still have not been able to convince Poppy cat and Kaleigh to be friends, although Poppy is getting a little braver now.

All in all Kaleigh is just lovely hug

D
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm

:thanku: for the update it is great to read how she is getting on thumbs
Back to top Go down
cushti
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
cushti

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Excellent pics - she's coming along in leaps and bounds, you're doing a great job thumbs

Great to see her smiling happy dance
Back to top Go down
Fi Graham
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Kaleigh   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Awwwww - she's a diamond dog ! gold tooth

It's brilliant to know she's doing so well - keep up the great work clap

Fi
xx
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

She sounds perfect love2
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 pm

RESERVED woohoo

Any want to guess who's going to adopt her?
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 pm

thinking think thinking think thinking think

Nope no idea rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
Fi Graham
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Brilliant !   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:11 am

That's fantastic news fantastic

What a brilliant outcome for Kaleigh - you've landed on your paws there girl !!! thumbs na na

Sending you all much health and happiness for your future together cheers

Fi, Skye and Abie
xx
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance

dance

D
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 am

vexy wrote:
RESERVED woohoo

No idea but come on spill..
Please tell us think question
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 am

Ellie wrote:
vexy wrote:
RESERVED woohoo

No idea but come on spill..
Please tell us think question

A failed foster shy

woohoo

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 2011_0616_201201AA-1

D big smile
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Ellie

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Fab news She looks so happy with you already! big smile big smile big smile happy dance happy dance happy dance
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Alison

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

woohoo She looks so happy - glad it's all worked out so well.
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:34 pm

REHOMED! big smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
SANDY A
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
SANDY A

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:17 pm

clap fantastic thumbs

Sandy x
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Kayleugh with Pip

Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 KayleighPip_zps65c25725
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleigh - Cane Corso   Kaleigh - Cane Corso - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaleigh - Cane Corso
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next