THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mona - Bullmastiff cross

Go down 
+13
sharon
stanleycarling
doodlesdad
mad dog lady
amanda
vexy
gaynor
Lou
clive
Storm
soraya
Dawny
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Mona - Bullmastiff cross Empty
PostSubject: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 am

Mona - Bullmastiff cross Mona1310

Mona - Bullmastiff cross Imgp1811

Mona - Bullmastiff cross Imgp1812

Mona is a female bullmastiff cross, she is around 3 years old, neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.

This gorgeous girl loves to play fetch and walks well on the lead, she has been tested on her recall which is pretty good but this will need to be worked on in her future training, she does like the look of small animals and will take chase if she gets the chance so her recall does need some improvement.

Mona already knows sit, stay and down, she really listens to the person handling her and responds well on the lead, she has been on group walks and was very excited to see other dogs at first but once she has had a sniff and said hello she is fine and has shown no aggression whatsoever.

Mona picks things up very easily, she loves to learn and training is one of her favourite things to do.
She adores a cuddle and loves her belly being rubbed, she is a delight to have around and all she needs is a forever home of her own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Mona is a wonderfull girl she is fantastic on group walks and has come on leaps and bounds scince being here and is so ready for that FOREVER HOME big smile
Back to top Go down
soraya
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
soraya

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:35 pm

I am in hearts with Mona. She is such a gentle, eager to please girl. I would snap her up in a heart beat if I could.

I'm sure that at some time in her life she has been clicker trained, she reacts so well to a "click". She picks things up really quickly.

I hope your forever family come for you soon Mona, you have so much love to share heart
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:21 pm

she went out on a fantastic walk with Bailey and she walks like a dream a great all rounder just a wonderful girly hearts hearts
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 pm

This gir needs that forever home, she is soo ready someone out there must like this lovely girly
Back to top Go down
Storm
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 pm

awwww such a pretty girl - I'm sure someone will take her home for smoochies soon love2
Back to top Go down
clive
Committee member
Committee member
clive

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Mona Today
Mona - Bullmastiff cross DSCF0369-Copy
Mona - Bullmastiff cross DSCF0374-Copy
Taken on the route you showed us Wednesday Dawney
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Yay you like the route and you didn't get lost im so glad you like it Mona looks so happy hearts
Back to top Go down
Lou
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

Job/hobbies : animals & photography

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 pm

WOW, she is beautiful xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.loumillerphotography.co.uk
soraya
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
soraya

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm

How anyone can resist those eyes I don't know.
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

Job/hobbies : dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs

PostSubject: Re: Mona-Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

question I don`t understand how Mona hasn`t been snapped up.Someone is missing out on the most perfect girl,I for one couldn`t resist her.She is so gentle,clever and well behaved.......a proper Lady.

I hope she eventually gets the perfect home,she certainly deserves it.
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 am

I cannot believe Mona is still looking scratch She is a wonderful girlie that comes without any of the issues we so often see with rescue dogs.

I would so love to see her go off to her forever home, she really shouldn't still be with us pray
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 am

She is a dream on the lead and just plods about now even runs around me trying to pay with me she needs that home come on people lets premote this girly big smile
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Mona well what can i say she is so ready for her forever home just look at this beauty we all love her to bits but she now needs a family to call her own Wink
Mona - Bullmastiff cross IMG_7490
Mona - Bullmastiff cross IMG_7494
Mona - Bullmastiff cross IMG_7529
Mona - Bullmastiff cross IMG_7506
Mona - Bullmastiff cross IMG_7518
Mona - Bullmastiff cross IMG_7504
hearts love1 love2 blow kiss love2 hearts like i say this girl should have her home by now she has been with us a long time but has no issues what so ever just a dream to walk loves to play enjoys chill out time and cuddles she has come a long long way hearts
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

More fantastic photos
I see she has progressed to sitting on a chair Wink
Back to top Go down
soraya
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
soraya

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Why is she still in rescue? I really don't understand.
Back to top Go down
mad dog lady
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
mad dog lady

Job/hobbies : dogs dogs dogs!!!

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 pm

soraya wrote:
Why is she still in rescue? I really don't understand.

coz rich wont let me have another dog!!!!! crying
Back to top Go down
doodlesdad
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

what IS his problem, Jo. Surely there's room in the shed for a bed for you two? rofl1

I am LOVING thes pics. She is a beautiful girl. love2
Back to top Go down
mad dog lady
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
mad dog lady

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

doodlesdad wrote:
what IS his problem, Jo. Surely there's room in the shed for a bed for you two? rofl1

I am LOVING thes pics. She is a beautiful girl. love2

us two????

why would i be out there??? big smile
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Re:Mona-bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

hearts That is a beautiful photo of you and Mona Dawn hearts

Is she not standing on the tables yet?

love give her a big kiss from me.
Back to top Go down
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm

she is just a fab girl its unreal i adore her tears
Back to top Go down
gaynor
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
gaynor

PostSubject: Re: Mona- Bullmastiff cross.   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:32 am

confused How anyone can resist that face and the way she looks at you I really don`t know.If I was in a position to have another dog full time it would certainly be Mona.She is an absolute dream of a girl,very special.
I hope someone perfect finds her soon pray
Back to top Go down
stanleycarling
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
stanleycarling

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:16 pm

aww i want mona.... she is an absolute dream to walk but i have bailey... if only i had more room then she would be living here big smile
is mona going to be on the walk next week as i'd love to walk her while bailey is catching up with his friends big smile and simon wants to walk yogi... he is begging me to ask you big smile
Back to top Go down
mad dog lady
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
mad dog lady

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 pm

My Auntie Karen has just joined us on face book.............
im showing her pics of Mona!!! big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Please lets find her a home soon I am getting far to attached to this lady I can't have 7 dogs as well as the rescues I was only thinking today how she would cope with my 6, she needs a far less manic life than I can offer, at the moment I have 18 dogs here that would not be fair to her she wants cuddles and love maybe even a sofa big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mona - Bullmastiff cross   Mona - Bullmastiff cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Mona - Bullmastiff cross
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next