THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux

Go down 
+10
Mel
thegoodthemadandtheugly
divadon
vexy
soraya
stanleycarling
Bill
Dawny
RAFAJulie
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
soraya
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
soraya

Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 am

Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 622707 Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 622707 Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 622707

I've been thinking about him all day!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 am

Be happy sweet boy love1
Back to top Go down
amanda
Committee member
Committee member
amanda

PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 am

yes was thinking about him today too yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
stanleycarling
LBDR Member
LBDR Member
stanleycarling

PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:02 am

quick update... bailey was excellent in the car considering it took an hour he just laid down and went to sleep.... when he got home he had a proper look around and then decided it was football time!!!! bailey has decided that he likes laying in the middle of the kitchen floor instead of his bed!!! he has already tried to run off with my slippers and when i caught him he had 2 socks hanging out of the side of his mouth..... he looked at me as if to say "what mum these aren't really your socks hanging out of my mouth2!!!!! but he did drop them when i told him so all's good.... he is about to go out for a walk....
we would all like to say a big thanks to sharon and all at the LBDR for doing such a great job and giving us the opportunity to give bailey a forever home..... pics to follow soon big smile hearts
Back to top Go down
Bill
Committee member
Committee member
Bill

Job/hobbies : Site manager

PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am

glad he,s with you and your family ,, i just know he,s going to have the best life that we could wish for. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 am

So glad he is home with you safe and sound and being a bundle of fun hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux   Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bailey - Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeaux
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2