THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LARGE BREED DOG RESCUE FORUM

LBDR web siteHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?

Go down 
+2
sharon
divadon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator
divadon

Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? Empty
PostSubject: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 am

Hi,

The following message has been posted on the great dane owners forum. Wondered if anybody can help with this?

I have been asked to assit in rescuing this Blue Great Dane .... please help if you can ... although I have also been asked that we avoid attracting the attention of 'sight seers'

Thank you

http://www.doglost.c...php?dogId=24400

Found: Blue Great Dane In South East (BR6)
Dog ID 24400
Status Found
Registered 01 Aug 2010
Name SIGHTED ONLY
Breed Great Dane
Age Adult
Build Giant
Colour blue
Tail
Marks & Scars this dog has been sighted on the golf course,lullingstone he is now hiding and is vert very nervous
Tagged Unknown
Microchipped Unknown
Tattooed Unknown
Date Lost
Where Lost
Date Found 01 Aug 2010
Where Found sighted only at the moment
Date Reunited
Region South East
Home Postcode BR6
Other Info very nervous he is hiding out on the golf course
Phone 1 01689 602954
Phone 2
Reward?
Created By wickedweims - Area Co-ordinator, Sheffield
Views 76
View Poster

Poster Image
Extra ImagePoster-Generator LinkReturn to search
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog using the comment form at the bottom of this page. Use the 'Report This' link to alert moderators to inappropriate posts (this will hide them until they can be reviewed). Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum. Also, internal links in old comments may not work on this, our new site - please use our search form to find the relevant dog.

Report This2010-08-02 09:43:28 Spindle - Area Co-ord. N. Dorset
In Contact with finder and advising.Report This2010-08-02 09:06:31 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
Dog sighted again this morning. Message from Debbie ---- Went this morning and the dog had ran off again as a woman saw it when she was walking her dogs and it got frightened. I will go back this evening. I hope you hear from anyone who has lost a Dane as it is near the M25 and I don't want it to go near there. Have told the people in the golf course and they will look out for anyone asking about it and tell them where it is. -Report This2010-08-02 08:15:58 Spindle - Area Co-ord. N. Dorset
Will e mail.

Last edited by divadon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 am

Dogslost link (hope this one works):

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=24400

D
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
sharon

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 am

Owner of the Dane is on route as I type
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:52 am

Brilliant, hope they are able to get him/her. Fingers crossed.

D
Back to top Go down
Mellonz
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend
Mellonz

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 am

Any news on whether the owner & Dane have been re-united? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

This dane is from a local rescue and this is the latest update (crossposted from great dane forum):

Kym said that it would be best if people didn't go down there and chase the dane about, the dog is very nervous of new people and there is no chance of a stranger getting near her, it is also unlikely she will come out to another dog.

When the dane escaped from the rescue it was chased and ran across 6 lanes of the M25, it ran off into bushes and woods around the golf course but they couldn't catch her, Kym is worried the dog might run back if it is too scared by people.

Kym did not know that anyone had been feeding the dane, What is needed is for the lady who has been feeding her ( Julie with the rotties ) to contact Kym and let her know where about's the dane is being fed, so that the rescue can get people the dog knows there to try to catch her, Kym currently has no idea where to look. Any info needs to be given direct to Kym,

Kim was told at one point on a forum that someone had the dane trapped, but can't find anything else out about it.

If anyone could get Julie to phone Kim that would be fab

Any info please phone Kym on 07886 620009

http://www.greatdaneowners.co.uk/index.php?/topic/23445-anyone-in-kent-experienced-help-needed/page__pid__295199__st__0&#entry295199

D
Back to top Go down
divadon
divadon

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 am

This dog is now safe happy dance

D
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 am

clap thumbs fantastic woohoo happy dance dance cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.largebreeddogrescue.com/
Dawny
LBDR True friend
LBDR True friend
Dawny

Job/hobbies : dog walking swimming and horse riding

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:42 am

Kymm text me late last night she so grateful to everyone for thier help especially Sharon she said a massive thank you to her she will be emailing you Sharon :thanku:
Thank god for good people so pleased she is safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
MyNameIsNicole
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 am

I'm glad the dog is found. I wish everybody who post will find there dogs. I hope I'm doing my best to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?   Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Great dane sighted in Kent - can anybody help please?
Page 1 of 1